my most important videos on YouTube

  • Mikl�sBorb�
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 8:49 PM
      I`d put my most important videos to YouTube. These
      videos are uncompressed, in original quality.

      Smoke test of twotube thruster:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY53CIa5KUQ
      Here is clear visible air moving in full area. First
      is rotor locked and very carefully presented air
      moving around the thruster. Later is unlocked, and
      start to move very fast.

      Presentation on an other, very good twotube thruster:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrslAv46o3g
      This rotor is very havy, but moves very fast.
      Unidirectional force is strong.

      My best thruster without air moving:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFWecJivQhc
      This is a phenomenal thruster, made by the first
      drawing on my link. Unfortunately it`s to complicated,
      later I couldn`t it reproduce.

      My links:
      http://thruster.groupkos.com/unipolar.html

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.html