smoke-test of reproducen two tube thruster

  • Mikl�sBorb�
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 7:53 AM
      I`d reproduce the two tube thruster, and it`s
      excellent! I think, it`s one of my best thrusters
      without air moving. It`s presented in a very good
      smoke-test video (smoke10.wmv) on my new link:

      http://thruster.groupkos.com/unipolar.html

      Here we see a device wich just speed up, to very high
      speed, since thrust none hangs from the speed.

      Regards:
      Miklos

      Be a better friend, newshound, and