Roan Mountain ARC Paranormal Investigators Reunion

  • Appalachian GhostWalks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Ghostly Greetings to all in the Group...

      Everyone in the group is invited to attend a very huge, fun, and enlightening gathering of paranormal investigators at Roan Mountain State Park in Roan Mountain, Tennessee in June 2008 beginning Friday the 13th! and continuing through Sunday the 15th. It's going to be a weekend outing and camping style event and although we have had many conferences, this is our First Annual Paranormal Investigator's Reunion. Please check out our website for further details as well as to register online for the event at http://www.AlternateRealitiesCenter.com and feel free to repost this to help us spread the word...

      This is going to be a grand event and the only cost is just $10 to register to cover the cookout on Saturday. There will be lots of commeraderie and stories around the campfire at the park, along with a trip to the top of the mountain to visit a possible UFO landing site from a few years back. Roan Mountain was sacred to the indians and a lot of strange things happen there. Hope to see you there on "the Roan". You can register safely and securely on our website. Please register now to attend as space is limited. Also, please send email inquries to Info@... with the subject title "Paranormal Investigators Reunion"...

      If you're looking for a fantastic Haunted Vacation, try Appalachian GhostWalks Haunted Vacations and Ghost Tours - voted one of the top five ghost tour companies in America 2007 and 2008 by Haunted America! Visit us online at http://www.AppalachianGhostWalks.com

      Very truly and hauntingly yours...

      Stacey Allen McGee, Tour Director
      Appalachian GhostWalks and Ghost Tours

      International Director and Founder