analogous between magnet motors and my thrusters

  • MiklósBorbás
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Magnet motors produces redundance energy. There is law
      of conversation of energy invalid. Here are megnetic
      materials inside of asymmetrical magnetic fields
      (asymmetrical in space becouse of none ideal magnets,
      and asymmetrical in time becouse of moving). Here is
      important a little asymmetric magnetic field of
      magnets. With ideal magnets it none works (this is the
      reason why are these motors hard reproducibles, hangs
      from fine characteristics of magnets).

      My thrusters produces reactionless force. There is law
      of conversation of impulse invalid. Here are enclosed
      electric chargings (ions) inside of asymmetrical
      electric field (asymmetrical in space becouse of
      construction, and asymmetrical in time becouse of
      corona discharges). Here form of electric field has to
      been intuned. My thrusters are reproducibles, since
      form of electric field could been intuned with
      electrodes, and intensity of corona discarges is also
      adjustable.

      Dr. Egely György says, in asymmetrical fields laws of
      conversations of impulse and energy are invalids. Yes,
      but it`s important `how` are these fields
      asymmetricals, these devices works only in specific
      conditions!

      My thrusters:
      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm
      http://thruster.groupkos.com/unipolar.html