violation in law of conversation of impulse

  • MiklósBorbás
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2007
      Our physics is globally OK, but have some "holes":
      If enclosed chargings (ions) are in asymmetrical
      electric field (asymmetrical in space by construction,
      and in time by corona discharges), law of conversation
      of impulse isn`t valid. This is dr. Egely György`s
      assertion, and my experiments proves, it`s true.

      Soft corona discharges significantly increases thrust
      of my thruster (I`d add up to the insulated electrode
      soft corona discharges, and the full thruster closed
      up with one more hause). There isn`t air moving, but
      thrust does significantly increased! Here chargings
      (ions) are in asymmetrical E field in space and in
      time.

      If in this specific case law of conversation of
      impulse invalid, law of conversation of energy also
      isn`t true! My opinion is, redundance energy has got
      to search in similar "holes".

      My experiments:
      old link:
      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm