much greater thrust

  • Mikl�sBorb�s
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      Thrust of my thruster could be significantly
      increased, on same voltage, without air moving. In my
      new experiments I take into the system light corona
      discharges, and use enclosed positive and negative
      ions too. The full system is enclosed, but formations
      of enclosing boxes are very important. Here positive
      and negative ions are in asymmetrical electric field
      in space and in time too (becouse of corona
      discharges). Formations of electrodes have to been
      tunden up.
      I didn`t yet put to my link this solution, will next
      year. But it`s something between the first and secund
      drawings, I`l yet improve.
      Here thrust is very great, and it hears quiet sizzling
      (from inside of the thruster).

      If you are interested to experimenting, could find
      many informatios on my links:

      old:
      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm

      new, without advertisings: