a new, very fast thruster

  • Mikl�sBorb�s
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      I`d improve my PVC tube thruster. The insulated
      electrode did put to the sphere (ping-pong ball), and
      put on an aluminium foil to (nowhere connected).
      Thruster none makes air moving, tested very good with
      smoke-test.
      This is my best thruster. You can find its drawing on
      my link (the secund drawing), also its photos. Its
      working is presented in video `thruster19.wmv`:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm

      Regards:
      Miklos