silence from my thrusters

  • Mikl�sBorb�s
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      My ping-pong ball device is on the Internet since
      2005. It present a thrust without ion-wind. On my link
      is presented this device with parachutes too, like
      presentation how electrode moves together with air.
      I know only from two persons whos does repeats this
      thruster, both of keeps silent. Dr. Miroslav Prsa, who
      does test my firs device, simple doesn`t want to say
      anything from his 6 weeks experimenting.

      My enclosed version of this thruster is on the net
      since September of 2006. I don`t know is it repeat
      someone. This thruster is the first step toward real
      reactionless thruster. Here the full material is
      enclosed, and moves toward same direction, including
      the enclosing box.

      Finally, I developed a simple version of linear
      thruster, thruster with PVC tube. This is a relative
      new device, it`s repeated, but later shut up about it.

      Keeping silent from a new physical phenomenon isn`t a
      good way in our science. I ask anyone who does build
      some of these device to declare about his experiment.

      Details of these thrusters:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm

      Regards:
      Miklos

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Miklos,
        The reasons no one bothers with you is quite straightforward,
        the thrust is extremely small, you make no measurements or calibrated
        experiments, (as I asked you) , and you insist it’s NOT Bifeld Brown,
        (when in at least one of your pics it certainly is!) certainly produces
        an order of magnitude less thrust than is usually achieved with Bifield
        Brown effects, which is, of course WELL KNOWN!

        You haven’t even got enough thrust to measure, ( I asked, and you did
        nothing) so, when Bifield brown and ionic wind is so far ahead of you,
        where’s the value?

        I also asked if you has tried ‘shaped dielectric’, and a few other
        things, no answer from you on anything technical whatsoever.

        As is the normal situation with inventors, I’m sorry to have to tell you
        that YOU have to progress a lot more and present an EXPERIMENTALLY
        VALIDATED AND VIABLE device before you will attract anymore interest
        whatsoever!

        Sorry to have to put it that way, but you did ask!

        Mike.

        Mike. J. Furness

        http://www.fw <http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm>
        hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm

        Regards:
        Miklos

      • MiklósBorbás
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
          --- Mike <mikefurness2002@...> wrote:

          > Miklos,
          > The reasons no one bothers with you is
          > quite straightforward,
          > the thrust is extremely small,

          Did you see ever greather thrust with Biefeld Brown
          effect?

          you make no
          > measurements or calibrated
          > experiments, (as I asked you)

          You didn`t look at my link, I`d measure 3.77mN thrust
          on 1.0W power. Measuring the thrust is very
          complicated, you can`t expect to I measure all my
          devices. You can see its working on my videos.

          , and you insist it’s
          > NOT Bifeld Brown,
          > (when in at least one of your pics it certainly is!)
          > certainly produces
          > an order of magnitude less thrust than is usually
          > achieved with Bifield
          > Brown effects, which is, of course WELL KNOWN!

          If BB effect is very well known, why isn`t accepted?
          Why isn`t used in space, why couldn`t anyone repeated
          it? If you look at on net, only replications of BB
          effect are my thrusters (wrong explanation, these none
          produce BB effect, aren`t at all similare with this
          "very well known" effect).

          > You haven’t even got enough thrust to measure, ( I
          > asked, and you did
          > nothing) so, when Bifield brown and ionic wind is so
          > far ahead of you,
          > where’s the value?

          I`d circumscribe my effect in hundreds of letters sent
          to Yahoo Lifters Group. Peaples there doesn`t know
          about anything else as ion-wind.

          > I also asked if you has tried ‘shaped dielectric’,
          > and a few other
          > things, no answer from you on anything technical
          > whatsoever.

          Dielectrics none helps too much in my case, I use
          these only like insulators.

          Miklos