Failing to observe the TTBrown effect

  • Mikl�sBorb�s
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      Biefeld-Brown effect isn`t proven. I couldn`t ever
      establish it in my experiments, as anyone else. On the
      next link you can see an experiment, where the
      pendulum always moves toward negative electrode, in
      conflict with the T.T.Brown effect:

      http://electricimage.com.au/allan/T.T.Brown.html

      My devices aren`t moven by BB effect. In my case
      thrust none hangs from polarity. But there isn`t
      ion-wind, as you can see in many my smoke-test videos,
      for example in `smoke7.wmv` on my link:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm

      My PVC tube is replicated, Mr. Allan Alderson does
      make this experiment very expertly:

      http://electricimage.com.au/allan/Miklos_Tube.html

      I sad this since in scientific world is a big mistake:
      Every similar thrust, movings without ion-wind
      explains with the T.T.Brown effect. It isn`t true!

      Regards:
      Miklos

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs