World Gathering - 25 & 26 August 2007

  • celticisland333@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2007
      I am batch posting this to the UFO groups I am in.

      Members may like to consider the night of Saturday
      25th August, 2007, for a worldwide UFO vigil.

      The World Gathering is 25th & 26th August, 2007.
      Details below.

      Best wishes, Michael Irving

      ---

      World Gathering - 25 & 26 August 2007

      Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing lists.
      ---

      World Gathering
      - 25 & 26 August 2007
      - Saturday and Sunday
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com
      (These 2 websites are mirror images of each other.)

      - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      - All Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      - Use Powerful Flashlights To Signal Other Hilltops
      - Time For The Gathering - New Dawn Coming
      - Truth For The World - Peace For The World
      - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      - The Truth Is Coming
      - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      - HILLTOPS WORLDWIDE - BE THERE!

      ------------------
      "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
      Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." - Goethe
      ------------------
      "A very great vision is needed and the person who
      has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest
      blue of the sky." - Chief Crazy Horse
      ------------------

      WORLD GATHERING - August 2007
      Saturday August 25 and Sunday August 26
      Three Events In One .....
      (1) Saturday - DAY: Meet with friends and
      contacts and discuss the world situation.
      (2) Saturday - NIGHT: Meet on a hilltop and
      shine a beacon of hope through the night.
      (3) Sunday - DAY: Meet with friends and
      contacts and discuss the world situation.

      The main details for the World Gathering are here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/gathering.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/gathering.html

      Arrange Meetings, Powwows, and Hilltop 'Beacon'
      vigils for Saturday and Sunday, 25th & 26th August.
      Then, send your event details to the email on this page:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/contact.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/contact.html

      Details of LOCAL 'World Gatherings' will be displayed
      under fourteen 'World Regions'; then by Country/Nation;
      then by area, state, etc. The main index for the details
      of LOCAL 'World Gatherings' is on this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/events.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/events.html

      The World Gathering is being launched at the end of
      May, 2007, so there may not be many details at our
      websites for Local Events until the end of June.

      'What should I organise in my area for the World
      Gathering?' - Ideas and suggestions on this webpage:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/yourevent.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/yourevent.html

      Join our Google and/or Yahoo Newsletter lists:
      http://groups.google.com/group/worldgathering

      Watch a short, 'World Gathering' slideshow video at
      either Google Video or YouTube. Search at Google
      Video or YouTube for: 'WORLD GATHERING'.

      Please help publicise this unusual and unique global
      linkup. Print out posters; place a WG banner on your
      website; forward our Update mailings to your friends,
      contacts, and mailing lists; and tell friends about
      the World Gathering video at Google and YouTube.
      Ideas and materials for WG promotion here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/publicity.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/publicity.html

      ------------------
      "Use every letter you write, every conversation
      you have, every meeting you attend, to express your
      fundamental beliefs and dreams. Affirm to others
      the vision of the world you want."
      - Dr Robert Muller, formerly of the U.N.
      ------------------
      "We are at the final stages now. so as our prophecy
      says. Then it must be up to the people with pure hearts
      that will not be afraid to help us to fulfil our destiny
      in peace for this world." - Dan Evehema, Hopi Nation
      ------------------

      Additional 'World Gathering' inspiration here:
      http://www.worldgathering.net/worldgathering.html
      http://www.michael-irving.com/worldgathering.html

      - WORLD GATHERING 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007
      - All Night Gathering On Hilltops Worldwide
      - Use Powerful Flashlights To Signal Other Hilltops
      - Time For The Gathering - New Dawn Coming
      - Truth For The World - Peace For The World
      - Global Meetings - Global Powwows
      - The Truth Is Coming
      - 25 & 26 AUGUST 2007 WORLD GATHERING
      - HILLTOPS WORLDWIDE - BE THERE!

      World Gathering
      25 & 26 August 2007
      http://www.worldgathering.net
      http://www.michael-irving.com
      (These 2 websites are mirror images of each other.)

      Please forward to friends, contacts and mailing lists.

      Thank you. World Gathering.
    • Maurice Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        World peace is a nobel idea but it is not going to happen; at least
        until other events happen first; and then, most people will not be
        there to enjoy it.

        Evil will get worse and worse. The powers of darkness will continue
        to gain momentum and the presence of grace and light become more and
        more evidently needed.

        I understand true prophecy fairly well.

        A true prophet will never say what God has not revealed to be said.
        All true prophecy testifies of the Messiah in some level or angle.

        The Christ himself said he would return; nearing that time, people
        would become more like in the time of Noah. Nowdays, as people are
        told that the return of Christ is near, most, even those who claim to
        believe it, do not; Their lifestyles prove it.

        People go on in their daily lives as if God can not see everything
        they do, abusing john 3:16 as a crutch for an unfounded faith.

        Genuine faith only comes to those who humble themself and repent of
        their own ways and thoughts, and sincerly seek God with all their
        mind, heart, soul, and strength; for him to mold and shape and govern
        their ways and thoughts.

        Those who are not this way do not truely fear their eternal
        judgement, and will soon find themself cursing God for all the
        horible things coming on the earth.

        If you wait till the end times hit full swing to cry out, it will be
        too late. It was fortold by the times of Noah; they did not believe
        until the floods came. But then it was too late, the hatch of the Ark
        was sealed shut. Once the heavens open loose the wrath upon earth,
        peoples hearts will fail them for fear and they will not be able to
        be encouraged or hope.

        Only those who heard the truth this way, and took it seriously, and
        watched how they lived, inreverence to the gospel, not in reverence
        to mans substitutions for the gospel, substitution is antichrist;
        anti in the greek means counterfeit. These God fearing believers who
        commit to trust to find the grace to obey, They will be the only ones
        to find the help from above to be encouraged when those times come
        down. With that heaven ordained kind of faith, they will be changed
        at the appearing of Christ in the clouds and will go up as did the
        Lord in his resurrected body. Then pure hell will be unleashed on
        earth and no one will be able to die to escape it.
        God will destroy heavens and earth with fire so great that all
        elements will be burned up.

        Then God will make new heavens and a new earth.

        These words are true. people can lie, and they do, no matter how
        inocent they want to be, but God can not lie. these things will
        happen.

        We had Best do what we can to get ready.
        Commit to trust that the Jesus of the bible was real, that he paid
        the cost for the sins of those who will obey his commands, and his
        commands are not grievious.

        Love God with all in full surrender to his lordship over you, and
        then find ability in his Spirit that you become at one with, to love
        others the way Jesus did.

        No lukewarmness permitted, that will not hold up.

        This may sound to some like God is mean, if this were true. God has
        made is Spiritual reality very obvious. You will not be able to
        question your salvation when you do it his way, the way I described
        in this message. That is actually great love, to make things only
        work the way that makes them extreemly obvious.