[AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Re: Lies

    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2007
      One can try to imagine that the sun doesnt shine, but that wont make
      it worth believing in.

      When the bible says not to judge or else you will be judged, it is
      from the original word meaning condemn. It is also written in the
      bible that a spiritual(referring to the enlightened by gods Spirit),
      that a spiritual person judgest all things. That word 'judgest' in
      the greek means: discernment. If you become spiritually mature in
      your gifts and calling from God, you will be able to discern truth
      and judgement and the balance of all truth in the things of God.

      A problem, people often do not like having their beliefs shown to be
      in the wrong. If we want to say we love God, we should also love his
      corrective instructions= love him with all the mind(understanding)

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, gary storm
      <drummerpoet@...> wrote:
      > Kenny B:
      > I understand your message but, Jesus was proclaimed to be the son
      of God by the council of Constantinople in 553 A.D. To give the
      church piwer over landlords and kings. The church also claimed itself
      to be above the law of paying taxes. There were many advantages for
      this ruling to the church.
      > There are many years of teaching our children the very same ideal.
      This ideal has become a truth to each generation. There are so many
      different types of christianity all claiming to be the "ONE" true
      road to heaven. All the rest are decievers and are going to hell.
      Unfortunatley my sister is one of members of these Christian groups.
      I was born Catholic, but I consider myself to be spiritual. I condemn
      no religion unless it supports the obvious worship of Satan etc. My
      Sisters beliefs have gone so far as to condems our sweet grandmother
      who went to church every morning and twice on Sundays to the confines
      of Hell because she was not Christian. Even though her belief was
      that Jesus was the son of God. There is so much judgement and so much
      self-righteousness in Christianity. Judge not lest ye be judged.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2007
        As the one who originated this topic; I take the liberty to interject
        in any reply of it.

        So often people take a pasifist view about the common precept of
        saying 'I do not co0ndemn'
        There are humanistic opinions and there is authentic reality truth.
        To be one who is called to define distinctions is neither unkind nor
        condemning; It is the kind of love propagated by The Holy Spirit of
        God in us who are dedicated to trust in the gospel, that works to
        bring understanding.Correctly.
        Jesus prayed to Father that his followers would be in unity as he and
        Father were in unity(one)
        Paul the apostle worked and ministered toward being of one mind and
        saying the same things.

        To be genuinely humble, one must not want to cling to any belief
        solidly unless it were a personal revelation, even then remaining
        open to hear better.

        I strongly caution about 'mystics'

        About Islam; realize, they basicly believe, so they say, in Abraham,
        Moses, and Jesus. I tell you this is a false claim they make.
        The same for non-messianic Jews; Moses the law the Prophets and
        Abraham all fortold of JESUS. If they believed any before Jesus, why
        then do not they follow Jesus words? Jesus spoke of the fulfillment
        of prophecy in that the Spirit of the Lord would come after He
        departed up after being raised bodily from the dead, being back with
        God the Father, he did send down that same spirit that raised him
        from the dead to be IN US. That spirit would bear witness of Jesus.
        Then, if you truely look to God without rebellion or hardheartedness,
        wanting his fellowship, you should bear witness of that witness his
        spirit bears within you.

        That is the PRIME thing each soul will be judged upon, how they
        rejected or glued to that very spirit of truth.

        <drummerpoet@...> wrote:
        > Kenneth:
        > I also condemn no one for their beliefs. I myself used to be
        Catholic. I changed belief systems in 1982 when I met a Master in
        Mysticism. What I meant by saying their are many christian religions
        is that maybe what I should have said was there are many Christian
        sects the number I believe is somewhere around a hundred and ten 110.
        They all have many similarities but they also teach their
        differences. In the Book of Islam their are many different
        interpretations and just as many Masters with more variances than
        Christianity. You can see that on national TV when the Muslims
        condemn other Muslims concerning the will of Allah and how it should
        be carried out.
        > All is as it should be. A persons spirituality is exactly where it
        should be according to what he is ready to accept. There are many
        doors, when you open one and step in the door closes behind you.
        There is a new path that illuminates its self for you, there is no
        going back. We are always learning and therefore moving towards the
        next door which opens for us with more wonderment and knowledge than
        we can imagine. But the student must be aware of life teachings, for
        only then does the master appear. Therefore everything is as it
        should be. The universe unfolds its teachings to those who are open
        and can listen to the wind talk.
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2007
          Answer to ps
          This subject began because I, the founder of this group,am also an
          apostle of home churchs. I have been established in the things of God
          for over 25 years, though I know I was called from before being
          formed in my mothers womb
          I am Maurice Brown and go by ufolight and ur2live4jesus, and my
          christian biker name is Bullfrog
          You can read about a very powerful prophetic dream God gave me prior
          to any public knowledge of how sick the former pope was.
          There are links in the heading of this group to my ministry site, or
          go to
          In that site, when you go deep enough into the site pages, you find a
          link button saying 'pwerful prophetic dream'
          In there you willread the account of the dream, which then I had a
          vivid vision, then another contiuation of prophetic dream.

          In all this, God told and showed me that the Roman Catholic Church is
          a part of his church on earth, but that it had many hindering errors
          and religious sins.
          One of them being marionism.
          From the time I first dedicated to follow Jesus wholeheartedly(which
          was many years after when I first believed)From that time in 82,
          becoming sold out to be under Him in every way posible(not under man)
          from that time I began to be aware of sins and rebellion and
          falsehood in much of christiandom.
          Satan tried hundreds of times before becoming dedicated , to take my
          life, litterally hundreds of time, that I am aware of.
          The devil knew God planed on bringing me into the world as his true
          Obviously, there are thousands of others as pure in heart as I was
          created to become; nevertheless, only bragging on the work and
          building of God, for I can do nothing and am nothing but his servant;
          but bragging on Gods revelation to me for the world; I have not seen
          anyone with the clearity of truth in instruction on several topics as
          shown in my site.

          All scripture is given by the breath of Gods spirit to holy men of
          God. The only way likewise to rightly comprehend them is by the same
          spirit inspiration that authored them.

          For this reason, I urge everyone not to respect me, but make sure you
          are not hasty to reject the work God ordained through me.

          Even as itb is written how Paul urged that we would with purpose of
          heart cleave unto God.
          A clearler translation should read : that we would be in awe before
          the presence of God Almighty like the shewbread, for that fear of God
          is our bread, and it is ever in his awesome presence; with that
          lifestyle attitude, be stuck and glued and adhered to the Lord so
          much that if you try to pull away it hurts worse than ripping duct
          tape off sensitive skin

          --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "W. Kenneth