Greetings and welcome Drummerpoet

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      In this group, we are serious about ufo's and their technology.

      You will find that posting here is casual. We do not normally get heavy
      posting; actually, now and then one person will over load the
      messageboard.
      Being off topic is not so bad if it isnt too far off the norm here.
      Generally, the main thing I like to prevent is the promotion of cultish
      antichris5t type off topic things.
      As the moderator of this group, I have had many Spiritual experiences
      and many ufo type experiences; with a well matured understanding one
      can learn how they complement each other; while others all over attempt
      to misuse alien agenda to promote perverted ungenuine belief systems;
      that's the kind of thing I draw the line on; because I have to give
      account for what influnence I permit upon souls.

      You can check out my website at
      http://www.geocities.com/ufolight

      I had a very good friend who went by Windwalker, Your 360 reminded me
      of those days I fellowshiped alien technology with Windwalker.