Re: TALK TO ETs

  • forty55_
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      Yeah,
      Possibly, just dont ask if gamma rays cause biological life to
      to develop. You might get a zapped by a gamma ray :) LOL- Stevie:)

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "sydneystout"

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hey, Both these messages have definite traces of deep thought; could
        either of you expound on the orgins of thought process , or, give
        more detail in your ideas on these subjects?

        Some of my own most personal experiences are things like, prophetic
        dreams; when I get a drean the night before it happens, but you two
        have a type of conversation, that I preceive the depths of to have
        significant reason to extrapolate.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, forty55_
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Yeah,
        > Possibly, just dont ask if gamma rays cause biological life to
        > to develop. You might get a zapped by a gamma ray :) LOL- Stevie:)
        >

        > --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "sydneystout"
        > <sydneystout@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > > I'm sure that aliens monitor the Internet just as
        > > easily as radio waves and cable TV. Therefore, if
        > > messages addressed directly to them,the ETs will
        > > notice sooner or later! Ask/say whatever you
        > > want- even if they don't reply/make contact with you,
        > > it will create a new way for them to learn about
        > > us and for us to learn about ourselves! It may
        > > also reduce the duration of future abductions and
        > > perhaps make the experience safer for both sides!
        > >

        > > My best wishes to you,
        > > Sydney

      • zeoez2012
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
          Not a bad idea, we haven't been giving any responses to their
          `sings` - a common ground needs to be created and it may only be up
          to us to do it. After all, it's the host that opens the door to their
          guests. If the guest ever tries to force themselves in, the host's
          natural reaction is to take the defensive side.

          The doorbell is ringing...

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2005
            Here are a couple sites about the Raelian movement
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2610795.stm
            and
            http://religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu/nrms/rael.html

            One thing I noted right off, aside from their cultish error of being
            anti-God, is that they believe the soul of a human dies at the death
            of the human.
            The human soul is a part of us that has no end, as does our spirit,
            which are two parts of our present tri state being: We are body,
            soul, and spirit, three parts of one body.
            When a human dies, their physical part ends while the soul/spirit
            part continues. Those who pass on before the return of the Messiah,
            who had received a regenerated spirit through faith in Messiah, their
            soul/spirit went to where the Messiah did, and there awaits the day
            when their body will be changed like unto the Messiah, and rejioned
            altogether as a body/soul/spirit being.

            Those of us who have already received a regenerated spirit, and live
            in reverence to Messiah as a reality; We, if we are still alive in
            this body when Messiah returns, we shall see the bodies of those
            saints gone on raise first, then ours shall be changed and we will go
            up there with them. So then, those of us who as like that and are
            alive at that time, we will never experience physical death.
            That is why it is so important if you believe, to watch (seek to live
            holy and at peace) and pray to be counted worthy to join in that
            rapture event.

            But these who believe in the raelian doctrine,that is a very
            deceptive Lie.
            Dont follow such nonsence.