Re: New Antigravity Group

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      The main thing that hit me as spectacular, why I made and named this
      group so, is because of all the technology that unraveled to me over
      a couple years time, partly because of my own experiences with ET ,
      but mainly due to my progression in faith, to recognise when reality
      is being revealed to me.
      The tech I know is just that .It came as a big surprize to me to
      finally realize it Is Real, and that everything of it works.

      But ET know how to do things we are just not as normally aware of,
      like levitation. Whereas God showed us that ability all along. In the
      old testament, a steel axe head was made to float to the top, defying
      gravity, the sun was caused to stop, In NT Jesus walked on water, so
      did Peter for a bit. Water was changed into the best tasting wine.

      There is So much about faith that teaches us extreem technology.
      The wheel inside the wheel was a flying devise that God was seen
      using to transport about in. With all the different aspects of
      reality, it is a common good that we do look at the physical material
      technology, and not just the spiritual abilities, for we Do live in a
      mortal body. At least for now.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, forty55_
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > What is so spectacular about UFO type anti-gravity propulsion ?
      What if
      > every human could telekinetically levitate and generate protection
      > shields at will to go anywhere in the galaxy at will, wouldnt that
      be
      > even cooler and make all this obsolete?
      >
      > --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Don
      Shoebridge"