Re: New Testament Anitgravity Account

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2005
      It was neither any kind of propulsion nor tractor beam.
      It had nothing to do with ufo's/aliens.

      The power of resurrection and of Jesus ascension is only a power of God.
      In a similar manner of his ascent he shall return, but the return will
      differ in that he will come back with great power and glory.

      There are other accounts of people being taken up, such as Enoch and
      Elijah .This is a serious warning! There is only one blasphme which God
      never forgives, it is blasphme of the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit. This
      Spirit of God is responsible for the carrying out of such devine
      abilities. Please, never let yourself believe things that even come
      close to blasphme of the Holy Spirit, your eternal soul is at stake.
      It's best just to remain neutral on a thing when such a serious result
      could come of being wrong.

      To be actual blasphme, one must not make meer speculation, but be
      insistant; I say this for your confidence against self condemnation.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, forty55_
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > In the Gospels it talks about Jesus ascending into heaven.
      > What type of anti-gravity propulsion do you think was used to
      > accomplish this. Or could it have been advance tractor beams.
      > If ETs have been here all along then they already have advanced
      > systems, we already have both biblical such as this and non-biblical
      > accounts more recent as well.

    • forty55_
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2005
        I saw this Star Trek episode once where God was a highly advanced
        artificial intelligence computer system. Even if He is,is it still
        blaspheming to understand Him and worship Him? The Bible does not
        really say what God is. Only He is Love. And He is Spirit, [ what is
        Spirit but electomagetic engergy wave pulses but its more than even
        that.] Regardless of what He is, we should still Love Him and Obey
        Him the best we can, it is the basis of all modern human history and
        humanity as we know. Even if God is just an ET posing as a God ,we
        should still appreciate Him instilling fear into a bunch of savage
        humans so we didnt kill each other along time ago. We should still
        continue to Love Him and Obey Him always. Because He loves us and
        doesnt want to really use his children for a BBQ [in the lake of
        fire] or use little missing children for a snack like the Draconians
        do.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27, 2005
          I hope your not serious.

          If you read the scriptures, you will not be deceived, if the Spirit
          leads you in it.
          In the scriptures, it tells us not to worship creation but the
          creator.
          A computer is a creation, aliens are creations in the same way we
          are, as are animals.

          I admire your attitude, but I also encourage you to get to know our
          creator personally.

          Instead of carrying on this conversation here, you are invited to
          join one of my religious groups mentioned in the banner above with
          the flashing messages.

          God created electromagnetics. We can learn things about God from and
          through his creations, but the creations are not God. I would say you
          are not far from the truth, and that mercy is for those who genuinely
          dont know any better. You do not see that calling Gods Spirit
          something he created as wrong, you dont intend evil from it, he looks
          on your heart. Because his love is established in me, I speak words
          of correction as love towards you.
          You can find types and examples and hints as to what God is, even in
          star trek, untill you find him for real inside you, and not in some
          new age way, you still keep searching. Once we find him in us by his
          Spirit, we only get very tiny glimpses and small conceptes, even
          though they may seem extreemly overwhelming, because the very best we
          can get in this life is just a dose of the real picture. But once you
          get a good enough dose of the authentic living creator in your own
          life, and you continue in it, no longer is there doubt as to who or
          what God is.

          Press on my friend, I dont think you are very far.

          One thing I very much love is, to be able to go to the top of a high
          mountain, very far from any city or town, or way out in the desert,
          and on a clear night, gave up into the skies. When we do that; and
          really open our spirit senses to God, we can get a good sence of the
          awesomeness of our creator. Better yet, do it with a really powerful
          telescope.
          I can not imagine how anyone can do that and not get the inspiration
          of creations supreem authority. I know, there are some who are so
          intelectually learned that their spirit is cluttered too much to get
          the picture, but try it.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 27, 2005
            I am a believer in Jesus Christ. God is preparing me for an extended
            mission to take his Good News across vast distances and other
            dimensions and other timelines. Have you not read in the Gospel of
            Mark in Mark 16:15 " Go into all the world and preach the good news
            to all creation" NIV. So He has blessed me with vast knowledge to
            accomplish His purpose, let it all be done according to the word and
            will and good pleasure of the Most High God in the name of the Lord
            Jesus Christ. Amen.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2005
              Your Called and Chosen first banner does not work, but the second one
              does. -Stevie

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 28, 2005
                Yes, several of my online christian works are under attack that way.
                We are not above our maker, if they hated him they will hate any one
                who lives godly in Christ Jesus.

                It is an impartible truth that each believer be on their best to pay
                very close attention, because there are extreemly clever imposters of
                Christ and his way. If we do Not keep the most fervant watch over
                what we believe, if it is of the real faith or not, we will become
                taken in by deception. Trickeries, perversions, fraudulence; these
                are the true mark of the anti-christ. Anti-christ seems to be genuine
                but is not.

                I watched for a short while this morning, a broadcast from a
                christian scientist minister. God is not something we can explain
                away as metaphysics or mind theosophy.

                As a true lover of science and physics and technology, and being a
                Spirit filled Christian, I feel like I'm watching someone not even
                qualified to teach grade school when I see things like them.

                Watch and pray.
                Once the day of the Lord arrives, we will not need any antigravity,
                or overunity, or any other grand technology.

                But you mentioned about how God would not send someone to hell. Well,
                I guess then that Jesus lied and many are not the people who go the
                wrong wide path to destruction.
                God does all he can to prevent a human soul being lost in eternity,
                It is from our rejecting him that he must reject us; So if I go to
                hell, God didnt actually send me there, I sent myself by refusing his
                corrections and instructions, and deciding to go my own way, which is
                lost from the get go.

                Thankfully, I did learn over 23 years ago ,not to rebel anylonger,
                but to humbly submit to obey his holy command by the help of his free
                gift.

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 29, 2005
                  Oh hell is not too hard to believe, especially when every other
                  civilization in the galaxy uses antigravitypropulsion and we are
                  still in th 50s using jets and rockets. I think there is taste of
                  heaven and hell right here on earth for each free will to make
                  their choice. I will continue to believe in Jesus as long as it
                  is not a con job by some Aliens to make a psi energy food out of me.
                  -Steve:)