RE: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] let's not change the subject!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2005
      Sydney,
      Thank you for your interesting post, several points, but I haven't
      had time to read through them all as it's about time to go home!

      Firstly Leonard Cramp, I expect you've already read all his three volumes
      available from www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com the first one is of course a
      near reprint from 'Space Physics and Flying Saucers' (think that's the right
      title) Of coures as UFO's are driven by a gravity focus above the 'device'
      and so underneath the gravity will be affected as the moon influences the
      tides, of course also it has rotational vectors, hence the 'Hump' and as
      salt water conducts, there will be quite high currents circulating as well!
      UFO's stand on legs specifically so they don't have to try and take the
      ground with them. although if they take off at full power, there are
      recorded instances of a monstrous hole underneath and lots of dirt / water
      falling away as the craft moves off.

      Leonard makes a very good explanation of this.

      If a detailed film of the water rotational patterns were vailable, it would
      indeed go a long way towards successful reproduction.......!

      Back to the 'Great Tungusta explosion' of 1908, you may well be in error
      here, I did some quite simple calculations of an Icy Chrondite about 100
      yards across entering the Earth's atmosphere at upwards of 75,000 miles per
      hour and stopping due to atmospheric drag in about one second, quite simple
      F = MA and someone kindly allowed me a conversion from KW to Megatons. I
      could only get from mass (quite enormous) to decelleration, ft Lbs / second
      to horsepower 550 ft lbs second. which is 746 watts / second.

      Consider even that the object only had the weight of water, cubic yard
      approx. 1 ton.

      The answer is indeed well into The Hiroshima Megatons range. It is
      'supposed' that this amount of energy would spontaneously vaporise at about
      25, 000 feet and produce that amount of superheated steam and powdered
      molten rock, at the nuclear temperatures foretold.

      If you read 'Nexus mag' it is told there that there is a 'device' in the
      Tundra which was left by a previous 'Intelligence'(?) that powers up and
      anhiilates any 'incoming' before it can strike the ground. I think 'Meteor
      Crater' in Arizona, about a mile wide and several hundred feet deep was made
      by an Iron Meteor which travelled at a similar speed and weighed only 100
      tons on impact (someone may correct my size and speed suppositions here)

      Also bear in mind that had it actually struck ground, we would have had some
      very cold winters following, and it only takes an object 10 miles across to
      virtually destroy our civilisation (KT boundary, Yucatan Peninsula)

      I think the fragments of 'Shoemaker Levi which struck Jupiter were only a
      few 10's of miles in diameter, yet the first made a 30,000 mile fireball,
      that's greater than the diameter of the Earth!

      I certainly believe in UFO's and maybe this link will fascinate some of you,
      remember the pics are from NASA, and it's very eerie that this is virtually
      foretold by Arthur C Clarke in 2001 A Space Oddysey, you will find numerous
      quotations amongst the pics! http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

      Ever Onward.

      Mike.

      Mike. J. Furness.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2005
        From Moderator: Thanks Mike for promptly bringing "ever-staff's" post
        to my attention.
        As soon as I saw your allert, I banned that person and removed that
        post.
        I am not always as prompt as some may wish, because I am an elder of
        ministry in a church, and am given to full time study, aside from my
        full time occupation and being a dad and husband. I dont get here as
        often as I like.

        I would like to add for any skeptics; I live my life as pure and holy
        as I think posible; Is that the kind of person who would perpetrate
        any hoax? What benifit could there be in that, when even so much of
        the christian world wants us to think aliens or ufo's are all evil
        demons?

        Actually most who say that are not very well informed or
        narrowminded; but, as those of you who know me, I know ufos to be
        real as a fact. I am not troubled by it because I am settled in the
        faith. I suggest to everyone, look into the faith that comes by the
        new covenant words and Spirit; This will help anyone who experiences
        ufo things.

        Signs and wonders were fortold to happen from the skies.

        All my info is accesible through
        http://www.geocities.com/ufolight

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"
        <mikefurness2002@y...> wrote:

> [...]
        here)

        > Also bear in mind that had it actually struck ground, we would have
        had some
        > very cold winters following, and it only takes an object 10 miles
        across to
        > virtually destroy our civilisation (KT boundary, Yucatan Peninsula)
        >
        > I think the fragments of 'Shoemaker Levi which struck Jupiter were
        only a
        > few 10's of miles in diameter, yet the first made a 30,000 mile
        fireball,
        > that's greater than the diameter of the Earth!
        >
        > I certainly believe in UFO's and maybe this link will fascinate
        some of you,
        > remember the pics are from NASA, and it's very eerie that this is
        virtually
        > foretold by Arthur C Clarke in 2001 A Space Oddysey, you will find

      • sydneystout
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2005
          ARE ETs SAVING THE EARTH FROM SPACE ROCKS? WETHER OR NOT IT ALREADY
          HAPPENED IN 1908, IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED AT ANOTHER TIME AND IT MAY
          HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE; EVEN IF NO ASTEROID/COMET WAS DEFLECTED &
          DESTOYED BY ALIENS ABOVE TUNGUSKA, THE EVIDENCE STILL POINTS TO
          THEIR CARFT'S CRASH, PROBABLY A HUGE "MOTHER SHIP", GIVEN THE AMOUNT
          OF FORCE RELEASED-"I can make an official announcement that we were
          saved by some forces of a superior civilization," he
          proclaimed. "They exploded this enormous meteorite headed toward us
          with tremendous speed. Now this great object that caused the
          meteorite to explode is found at last."
          http://www.time.com/time/columnist/jaroff/article/0,9565,688585,00.ht
          ml
          http://www.rense.com/general56/tungg.htm
          http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/378/13705_tunguska.html
          http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/Tunguska.htm
          http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1719.htm
          http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1183018.htm
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_Event
          OPPOSING VIEW:
          http://www.jamesoberg.com/ufo/tungus.html
          http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5686713/
          http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg80780.html
          --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

> [...]
          > had some
          > > very cold winters following, and it only takes an object 10
          miles
          > across to
          > > virtually destroy our civilisation (KT boundary, Yucatan
          Peninsula)

          > > I think the fragments of 'Shoemaker Levi which struck Jupiter
          were
          > only a
          > > few 10's of miles in diameter, yet the first made a 30,000 mile
          > fireball,
          > > that's greater than the diameter of the Earth!
          > >
          > > I certainly believe in UFO's and maybe this link will fascinate
          > some of you,
          > > remember the pics are from NASA, and it's very eerie that this
          is
          > virtually
          > > foretold by Arthur C Clarke in 2001 A Space Oddysey, you will

          Terms of