.... UNDERGROUND FIRES !!!

  • robins_leg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      .
      ... UNDERGROUND FIRES !!!

      Hi,

      Last month I mentioned that I had been reading Vince
      Diehl's fifty or so prophecies regarding America
      and was trying to find his most recent prophecy
      regarding Katrina, and several of you emailed me and
      told me that finding his prophecies was just as simple
      as searching Yahoo for his name (Vince Diehl) for
      which I truly thank you. That sure worked.

      I have become friends with several from this group,
      and many of you have become interested in Vince
      Diehl's prophecies, which also makes it nice.

      Now on the front page of his site he has not only
      issued a prophecy as to whats about to happen, he has

      provided photos and documented proof as to exactly HOW
      it will happen, and the government's own maps which
      demonstrate that its not only scientifically possible,
      but logically predictable, since America in its
      entirity is perched on the world's largest natural gas
      reserve, and is storing most of its larger nuclear
      weapons at a place close to where this gas reserve is
      only FIFTY FEET below the surface of the earth.

      ... Can you say POOF !!!

      I for one had never heard of an underground fire. I
      thought that no fire could exist underground for lack
      of oxygen. But he provides maps, photos, and lots of
      links which demonstrate to the contrary. Not only
      that, but documentation that an underground fire
      literally burned Centralia, Pennsylvania off the map,
      and that after FORTY YEARS that underground fire is
      still raging, threatening to burn several other
      cities off the map. He also provides documentation of
      other underground fires that have been burning in
      America
      for over a HUNDRED YEARS !!

      Anyways, thanks for all the help everyone provided, and
      most of all thanks for all the friends I made because
      of me looking for his prophecies.

      Robins Leg