.AMERICA'S . PRISON . INDUSTRY - when are YOU going ??

  • robins_leg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
      .
      As a means to covertly prop up its economy America has
      created an entire industry out of putting its people
      in prison. What you are about to read is by no means
      fiction. It was derived by our U.S. government's own
      statistics.

      You may think you have to violate at least "some" law.

      You do NOT !!

      You as an American may think you're safe.

      YOU ARE NOT !!!

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/prison_frames.html

      .

      Louis
    • James Vitale
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
        This illustrates the importance of having a good Attorney.

        James

        .