Diaper Gel

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2005
      Read about how diaper gel could be used to slow down a hurricane at
      http://www.foxnews.com/
      There is a link there at this time, to see a video on it, and to read
      the transcript.
      It doesnt surprize me that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric
      Administration backed down, maybe to try to make their own product.
      I submitted an invention to the USA Government a few years back, how we
      could put cylindrical devices in orbit to generate ozone from
      electrical motors inside the cylinders to mend the ozone layer. There
      was zero responce to my invention.
      Anyone who knows much about science knows that would work. Why the
      shrugging?
      Either they dont want to fix things, or, there isnt actually an ozone
      problem for real.
      It,s the same thing I enventually got from White Sands, Andrews AFB,
      MIT, and DARPA, when we at one time were in communication about my
      knowledge of advanced energy and propulsion using super amplified ultra
      stimulated laser energy and other facets of physics; after a while,
      they refused to communicate with me.