THE INDIAN MISSION TO MOON - CHANDRAYAAN - I

  • Aditya Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      Hello Friends

      I hope all of u may know about the new unmanned mission to the moon to be sent by india in 2007 - 2008.

      This to inform u that a new group on INDIAN LUNER MISSION CHANDRAYAAN - Ihad been created. Those of you who are interested in the topic may please join the group.

      Atleast pay a visit to our homepage

      regards
      moderator