HELP , ...I NEED HELP

  • robins_leg
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2005
      I had seen on yahoo search where in the early 1990s
      this guy named Vince Diehl had issued over fifty
      prophecies regarding America, that he issued all of
      them in public, in writing, and that they are all
      coming true. At one time I went to a web site from
      Yahoo and read some of them. A few of the ones that
      stick in my mind are:

      "God will stir up the Arabs against America ..."

      Those who had built America will sink down; And those
      God has sent to torment America will rise above them
      ..."

      One was about outsourcing our jobs. Another was about
      the World Trade Center. Several had to do with
      President Bush. Several had to do with Osama Bin Laden
      and others. Now I heard he has issued a prophecy about
      "after" Katrina, and I would like to read it IF I
      could only find it.

      Has anyone besides me seen or heard of these
      prophecies? Or does anyone know how I might find
      them? I'm kind of new at this sort of thing. The
      prophecies I already read are still on Yahoo and
      Google, but I don't find any that pertain to Katrina.
      From what I heard this new prophecy is really bad news
      for America.

      Can anyone please help me find the above ?

      robins_leg@...
    • paul ruchards
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
        P R O P H E C Y R E G A R D I N G K A T R I N A
        September 1, 2005
        In the wake of Katrina I would like to issue the following written prophecy to America in The Lord's Most Holy Name.
        .
        Do not be concerned with your inability to buy fuel for your car, nor with your inability to earn a decent living, be concerned with your upcoming inability to obtain food for your children. You think America's problem is her lack of response for the victims of Katrina, but such will not hold true. Within one year, by September 1, 2006, America's problem will be that she has entered into the greatest famine in recorded history.
        Not only has The Lord used current events to eventually destroy America's economy, He has used Katrina to create more than enough toxic flood water to eventually poison much of our drinking water sources. Most Americans think the people they saw on tv were the victims of Katrina, but I solemnly tell you Katrina's real victim will be none other than - you.
        .
        "Hear this, America, these two things shall come on you suddenly, in one day; The loss of children, AND widowhood. They shall come on you in full measure, in spite of your many sorceries; and in spite of the great power of your spells. You feel secure in your materialistic wickedness convincing yourselves that 'No one sees you'. However, your wisdom and knowledge has deluded you. You say in your heart, I am, and there's no one else, besides me".
        .
        But evil will come on you, which you will not know how to charm away;
        .
        Disaster will fall on you, for which you cannot atone;
        .
        Destruction about which you do not know, will come on you suddenly;
        .
        And nothing will be able to save you from the anger of The Lord Of Hosts.
        The Lord is more than able to reward and console the victims of Hurricane Katrina, holding them to His bosom as they cry; but any American worshipping her false gods of materialism will not be so fortunate."
        Vince Diehl

        ---------------------------------

        This prophecy will remain at http://www.America-In-Prophecy.org for all to see. If you fail to share it with others, to the very best of your ability, The Lord will send a Plague after you and yours, and make your lives a living hell, until you do.
        .
        You think not? Just hide and watch.
        .
        When you are standing in the presence of The KING of kings, what will you say ?
        .
        As for Katrina, you have yet to see the worst of The Lord's Wrath !!
        Vince Diehl

        ---------------------------------

        EDITOR'S NOTE:
        On September 9, 2005, eight days after the above prophecy was published, the national news media stated that, as per statements made by government scientists, the flood waters in and around New Orleans are so utterly toxic they are now ten times more toxic than even the most liberal standards allow, and that merely touching these waters would likely bring on disease, or death.
        The above was then followed by the statement that all of the ocean water, as well as all river and lake waters for at least several miles will become toxic as well, inasmuch as the government is now pumping this toxic water into these areas without first cleaning it.As editors we are not about to alter so much as one word of Vince Diehl's prophecy. Nor will we be so bold or brazen to think we have authority to alter the charge he has made in The Name of The Lord, that all readers are to disseminate it to the very best of their ability. All of which we see as Scriptural no matter how harsh it might strike the individual reader, to whom it is directed. "Declare ye among the nations, and publish it, set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel (materialism) is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces." (Jeremiah 50:2)Please keep in mind that as stated in the following Scriptures only God
        controls the weather, and that therefore neither Vince Diehl nor anyone else could issue - true - weather prophecies and have them come to pass, except, that these prophecies ARE / WERE of The Lord. ONLY GOD CONTROLS THE WEATHER:
        Thus said the Lord: "Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts." (2-Kings 3:17)
        "Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the Lord will do before your eyes. Is it not wheat harvest to day? I will call unto the Lord, and HE shall send thunder and rain; that ye may perceive and see that your wickedness is great, which ye have done in the sight of the Lord, in asking you a king. So Samuel called unto the Lord; and the Lord sent thunder and rain that day: And all the people greatly feared the Lord and Samuel." (First Samuel 12:16-18)
        "Out of the south comes the whirlwind: and cold out of the north. By the breath of God frost is given: And the breadth of the waters is straitened. Also by watering He wearieth the thick cloud: He scattereth His bright cloud: And it is turned round about by His counsels: that they may do what ever he commands them upon the face of the world in the earth. (Job 37:9-13)
        He causes it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy." (Job 37:9-13)
        THESE ARE SOME PREVIOUS PROPHECIES ISSUED BY VINCE DIEHL
        ( each of his prophecies are supported by scripture, click one ) SEND ARABSSCAVENGERSSEQUENCEARABS/WESTIRAQ WARSNOT ELECTEDOUTSOURCINGDANIEL 8G - CHURCHESDROUGHTHAND OVERSINK DOWNBOOK OF LIFECOMMERCEPRISONSGAZA STRIPW. T. C.SEVEN KINGSU R NOT GODTREE OF DANIELFOREIGNERS10,000 KILLEDABOMINATIONZERO ALLIES3 LEADERSRE: RAIN/SNOWMICH PLAGUEFIRST SEALSECOND SEALTHIRD SEALNM PLAGUE - 1NM PLAGUE - 2AIRCRAFTR/C PLAGUE - 1R/C PLAGUE - 2TWO WITNESSESCASE STUDYFOURTH SEALFIFTH SEALSIXTH SEALHOWANTICHRISTWHENDANIEL 11WHYIRAQ WARSG. W. BUSHBIN LADENSADDAM HUSSEINMULLAR OMAR1ST EMPIRE2ND EMPIRE3RD EMPIRE4TH EMPIREEMPIRE DEFINEDDEF BEASTDEF KINGDOMHE / HIS / HIMDEF HORN501c3PAX AMERICANAIS / WAS / YET IS.
        N O T I C E
        .If you believe as we do that the prophecies contained in this report are of The Holy Spirit, directed at America, you are required by GOD HIMSELF to tell others where to find it.
        .
        (As Decreed by God in Jeremiah 50:2, you are Required to publish it)
        .
        THIS SITE IS UPDATED FREQUENTLY
        If you would like to be notified when updates take place please join the following list. This is not a list where you receive lots of email, perhaps only one or two a month, and only from the publishers of this report.
        America-In-Prophecy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        questions - contact us
        .
        .

        ");}//-->

        robins_leg <robins_leg@...> wrote:I had seen on yahoo search where in the early 1990s
[...]

        From what I heard this new prophecy is really bad news
        for America.

        Can anyone please help me find the above ?

        robins_leg@...

        Space exploration Computer science Science education

        ---------------------------------

      • paul ruchards

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
            Here is a sure thing you can trust;

            In Psalm 122:6, it says "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall
            prosper that love thee"

            People can claim to have prophetic words about The USA, but if they
            are haters of Jerusalem, and that means the Jews, if you hate Gods
            Jewish nation, you are not on Gods side and are not his prophet.

            A true prophet should be aware enough of the holy books to know and
            understand, God will spare a nation for the multitude of his people
            in there who call on his name out of a pure heart, and live in peace
            by the prince of peace.

            Dooms day preachers are normally living in some kind of sin, not in
            pure holiness.

            Trust in the mercy of God, do good to those whom you can, seek to
            walk in the Spirit and pray to get more enlightenment of what that
            means; these are words from a true prophet.
            everything below this line is just a copy of what I replied to, not
            from me.

            --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, paul ruchards
            <zathrassb4@y...> wrote:

> [...]
            > God has sent to torment America will rise above them
            > ..."
            >
            > One was about outsourcing our jobs. Another was about
            > the World Trade Center. Several had to do with
            > President Bush. Several had to do with Osama Bin Laden
            > and others. Now I heard he has issued a prophecy about
            > "after" Katrina, and I would like to read it IF I
            > could only find it.
            >
            > Has anyone besides me seen or heard of these
            > prophecies? Or does anyone know how I might find
            > them? I'm kind of new at this sort of thing. The
            > prophecies I already read are still on Yahoo and
            > Google, but I don't find any that pertain to Katrina.
            > From what I heard this new prophecy is really bad news
            > for America.
            >
            > Can anyone please help me find the above ?
            >
            > robins_leg@y...

            > Space exploration Computer science Science education

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------

          • Kirk White
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 9, 2005
              Sounds like someone forgot to read the Books of Isaiah, Jeremiah,
              Ezekiel, Micah, Daniel, Zephaniah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and
              Revelation, to think that God will spare any nation just because it
              doesn't hate the Jews. That entire idea smacks in the face of every
              word and every thing God has Decreed. I have personally read the text
              at http:www.America-In-Prophecy.org and anyone not agreeing with it
              simply either never read it, or doesn't understand it. Although its
              really quite easy to grasp.

              Kirk White

              --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 10, 2005
                I have been studying those books as all the books of the bible for
                over 23 years, Spirit filled and called and chosen; as you should
                know by the banners in this group.

                Deception is so powerful that most common folk do not know they are
                deceived when they are.

                Every word of God is pure and true, the problem lies within the
                ability for the conception based upon what God really wants us to see.

                It is writen that God does nothing without doing it first through his
                servants the prophets. A problem there is, people nowdays ,like
                always, are not easily able to recognise the true prophets of God who
                are there to mainline his word to you.

                It is so bad, that even most of christianity dont even believe that
                those gifts still are here, the others are so easily lead to accept
                anything that looks like it is scripture.
                Satan knows how to misuse Gods word, cult leadres have led many to an
                early grave with the same twisted motives.

                There are those who even attack me, saying things, using verses from
                prophets of the bible which was not writen to be against the true
                real holy people of God. Stop. Step back, let God settle you in the
                sound solid faith that only his holy Spirit can bring to a true
                genuine repentant humble submisive heart.

                The wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable; Gods word
                rightly divided will be only his intention, then you will be
                solidified by it.

                --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk White"