Appalachian GhostWalks ~ Walking Tours

  • Stacey Allen McGee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      Hello Everyone...

      "Appalachian GhostWalks" is a member of the Unicoi County Tennessee
      and the Washington County Virginia Chambers of Commerce. We offer
      regional walking tours which we call "GhostWalks" and these embark
      from various locations selected for their historic value which are
      easily accessible to the public and can be found all over the East
      Tennessee and Southwest Virginia areas.

      An enormous amount of data has been collected in investigations at
      each of our tour locations as a result of the efforts by our
      cerified ghost investigations team. The information we gain from
      these investigations are discussed during the course of all of our
      walking tours and we offer our guests an opportunity to take home a
      copy of the data on DVD following each of the tours to review for
      themselves and draw their own conclusions from what is presented
      therein.

      The following is taken from the front page of our website.

      Welcome to Appalachian GhostWalks, Presented by The ARC ~ Alternate
      Realities Center...

      "The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Center", is dedicated to the
      scientific study and investigation of ghosts and haunted places, as
      well as other paranormal phenomena reported from locations all
      across the Southern Appalachian region of the United States. This
      part of the country is alive with a richness of history, culture,
      and diversity of interests, as well as urban legend, and alledged
      encounters with the unexplained.

      "Appalachian GhostWalks" cordially invites you and yours to join us
      as we explore the mysteries of our mountain heritage. Together, we
      will travel back in time, chancing to drop in on people of the past
      while strolling down the main streets of interesting historical
      destinations and learning about their past history and urban legend,
      as well as their haunted present.

      Our guides will enlighten you on the life and times of those long
      gone who appear to be holding on to the present by virtue of the
      interactions and apparitions apparent to local residents, patrons,
      and business owners alike. Learn about the present and ongoing
      investigations of haunted historic sites. It's a fun and exciting
      way to learn about the area's past while taking a chance on your own
      encounter with the unexplained.

      In addition, your tour guide, who is certified in the art of ghost
      investigatons, will teach you and your travel companions the
      techniques of Ghost Hunting as you explore each and every haunt so
      that you can employ these in your private residence.

      Please let me know if you should have any questioins by response
      email to AppalachianGhosts@... or via telephone at (423) 943-
      6477. I am available for articles, interviews, or followup inquries
      at your convenience. I appreciate any help you can offer, and thank
      you so very much for time and kind considerations. Additional
      information and details can be found on our new website at
      http://www.AppalachianGhostWalks.com

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Tour Director ~ Appalachian GhostWalks
      The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Center Founder and Director

      Email: AppalachianGhosts@...
      Website: www.AppalachianGhostWalks.com

      Address: PO Box 153, Unicoi TN 37692
      Telephone: (423) 943-6477