RE: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] HDCC Capacitor diagram and construction

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
      Gerald,
      Can't even get anything other than a phone advert and error!

      It's usual in these things, eapecially if membership required, to open it
      yourself and forward or attach, whichever works.

      Some of us are members of groups which give a total of about 60 messages a
      day which all have to be read and maybe answered, some of us don't want to
      join others, and need to consider each on it's merits as they apply to me
      for instance, beforehand.

      Could you please be so kind as to enlighten me what a HDCC capacitor is? Why
      it should be important, then a picture and a description of it's relavence
      to 'OU' or 'AG', then I / we, will read, observe and post comments.

      'If a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing properly'

      Thank you kindly in advance sir,

      Mike.

      Mike. J. Furness.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
        I posted the diagram in the photo area of this site of the HDCC
        Capacitor so everyone can see it.
        It's a way of building very large Carbon Capacitors for possible
        propulsion banks or anything else needing high density charge.

        Gerald L. Blakley

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"
        <mikefurness2002@y...> wrote:
        > Gerald,
        > Can't even get anything other than a phone advert and error!
        >
        > It's usual in these things, eapecially if membership required, to
        open it
        > yourself and forward or attach, whichever works.
        >
        > Some of us are members of groups which give a total of about 60
        messages a
        > day which all have to be read and maybe answered, some of us don't
        want to
        > join others, and need to consider each on it's merits as they apply
        to me
        > for instance, beforehand.
        >
        > Could you please be so kind as to enlighten me what a HDCC
        capacitor is? Why
        > it should be important, then a picture and a description of it's
        relavence
        > to 'OU' or 'AG', then I / we, will read, observe and post comments.
        >
        > 'If a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing properly'
        >
        > Thank you kindly in advance sir,
        >
        > Mike.
        >
        > Mike. J. Furness.

        nm=H