HDCC Capacitor diagram and construction

  • onthecuttingedge2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
      I posted a diagram of the HDCC Capacitor at my site Technology
      Explorers, You can see the image here:
      =HDCC+CAPACITOR.jpg&.src=gr&.view=t

      Membership maybe required to see diagram.

      Please send me your thoughts.

      Gerald L. Blakley
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
        Gerald,
        Can't even get anything other than a phone advert and error!

        It's usual in these things, eapecially if membership required, to open it
        yourself and forward or attach, whichever works.

        Some of us are members of groups which give a total of about 60 messages a
        day which all have to be read and maybe answered, some of us don't want to
        join others, and need to consider each on it's merits as they apply to me
        for instance, beforehand.

        Could you please be so kind as to enlighten me what a HDCC capacitor is? Why
        it should be important, then a picture and a description of it's relavence
        to 'OU' or 'AG', then I / we, will read, observe and post comments.

        'If a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing properly'

        Thank you kindly in advance sir,

        Mike.

        Mike. J. Furness.
        I posted a diagram of the HDCC Capacitor at my site Technology
        Explorers, You can see the image here:
        DCC+CAPACITOR.jpg&.src=gr&.view=t

        Membership maybe required to see diagram.

        Please send me your thoughts.

        Gerald L. Blakley

        Service.

      • onthecuttingedge2005
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
          I posted the diagram in the photo area of this site of the HDCC
          Capacitor so everyone can see it.
          It's a way of building very large Carbon Capacitors for possible
          propulsion banks or anything else needing high density charge.

          Gerald L. Blakley

          --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"
          <mikefurness2002@y...> wrote:
          > Gerald,
          > Can't even get anything other than a phone advert and error!
          >
          > It's usual in these things, eapecially if membership required, to
          open it
          > yourself and forward or attach, whichever works.
          >
          > Some of us are members of groups which give a total of about 60
          messages a
          > day which all have to be read and maybe answered, some of us don't
          want to
          > join others, and need to consider each on it's merits as they apply
          to me
          > for instance, beforehand.
          >
          > Could you please be so kind as to enlighten me what a HDCC
          capacitor is? Why
          > it should be important, then a picture and a description of it's
          relavence
          > to 'OU' or 'AG', then I / we, will read, observe and post comments.
          >
          > 'If a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing properly'
          >
          > Thank you kindly in advance sir,
          >
          > Mike.
          >
          > Mike. J. Furness.

          nm=H