the startling ... discovery of . . . 'Peer-Manure'! whoa!!

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2005
      fwd: NPA_Dissidents

      ~~
      ~~~

      NPA colleagues all!

      how 'sweet' it is to live, to experience another month, year,
      decade of 'fresh' meetings, discoveries, awakenings.

      ten years after the first publication, am now just a few days
      from finishing the editing of "The Undiscovered Physics";
      correcting perhaps a half-dozen typos, and 'rephrasing'
      likely another half-dozen overly 'fragrant' (spicy, pungent,
      simply-honest ... ) words and statements.

      ready for the second publication!

      and joyously-giddy from re-opening of the tome/tomb,
      uproariously-laughing at the 'aromas' wafting up from the
      'perfumed-language' at every reference to the rotting-
      corpses (peers) of the pungent morgues (journals)
      preserved by our bloated institution of 'science' fraud .

      coughing, gagging ... tears-overflowing ... as I overlay/
      replace the oft-used word 'bullshit' with the words 'corrupt', or
      'deceit' or 'peer-manure'!

      how odiferously decadent!

      to have lived into another century, millennium, era ... and
      witness the fall of another reeking-Church of abuse, Berlin
      'wall' of ignorance -- planetwide rubble-dusting.

      and watch that unwholesome (noxious) smog clear, and blow
      away forever ...

      in the clear freshness of this new day.

      again, this, our one and only day,

      (not Saint Crispin's day!)

      Millennium Twain

      sans manure ...

      et tu?

      ..

      .
    • ramblin_bullfrog
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2005
        At first glance, someone like myself could feel different and
        uninterested in what your link leads to; But upon further
        investigation, I find a place of deep and well contiplated
        conversations and ideas.

        Thanks.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, MessiahTwain