There is only one belief that "logically" makes a perfect marriage between scien

  • lori_love101
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 1:15 PM
      There is only one belief that "logically" makes a perfect...
      marriage between science and theology/religion, it's called Christian
      Pantheism. There is evidence that Jesus was a Pantheist, believing God
      and the Universe are one in the same. To find out more, click on the
      following link...

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 4:53 PM
        There is a real Simple answer to your kind of belief.

        Jesus was God manifest in human form, not a pantheist.

        You and I are not sons of God like Jesus was. We were born by the
        sexual union of two humans; Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and
        not of sex between humans.

        Any other belief of it, and you blasphme the Holy Ghost who over
        shadowed Mary and caused that holy child to come into this world.

        Jesus was the holy word of God manifest in the flesh by the power of
        the Holy Spirit and Word of God, and this word made flesh was anointed
        by the Spirit.

        The truth of the gospel is far above any human attempts to contrive a
        wise point of view. Gods ways and Gods thoughts are above our ways and
        thoughts.

        Everyone who tries to promote such blasphmous deception ought to fear
        God and be ashamed of such activity.

        Science is real, but the merging of human concepts of science fall way
        short of being bright, for we only see but a tiny glimpse and speck of
        truth even when we are of the most illuminated by the Spirit; the
        others still are groping in the dark thinking they see light.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "lori_love101"