for the Blue Star -- Acrobat 6.0 (Mac) needed ...

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      fwd: NPA_Dissidents@yahoogroups.com

      ~~
      ~~~

      global students of nature,

      I am looking for Adobe Acrobat 6.0 --
      MacIntosh version, 2nd hand -- as a loan
      or a purchase.

      To convert "The Undiscovered Physics"
      chapters from html format to PDF documents
      which can be circulated around the planet by
      email.

      Have been looking at eBay, but the prices
      are still high and the products/sellers
      unreliable ...

      Millennium Twain

      'Awha'y Moon,
      Post Office Box 786,
      Ojai, California 93024, usa

      ..

      .
    • souprimo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        I just upgraded my 9.1 OS system to Adobe Acrobat 4.0 and it seems to
        run pretty smoothly (better that the other apps, especially the ones
        that insist I have something or extension called...

        >> OT...LIBRARY <<

        I got it from a CD-ROM called "La Cie" hard drive utilities.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, MessiahTwain
        <yonibluestar@y...> wrote:
        > fwd: NPA_Dissidents@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > ~~
        > ~~~
        >
        > global students of nature,
        >
        > I am looking for Adobe Acrobat 6.0 --
        > MacIntosh version, 2nd hand -- as a loan
        > or a purchase.
        >
        > To convert "The Undiscovered Physics"
        > chapters from html format to PDF documents
        > which can be circulated around the planet by
        > email.

        You can always convert your way out of .PDF to Word's .DOC using those
        cheap ($25) programs.

        > Have been looking at eBay, but the prices
        > are still high and the products/sellers
        > unreliable ...
        >

        > Millennium Twain

        I'm so blessed with a physical bookstore that stocks all those oldie
        software packages (they re-shrink wrap them, too).