Getting to Cydonia...in our llifetime

  • Robert Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2005
      Especially now that the fleet is grounded once more with Discovery
      still in orbit; it is VITAL that ALL space enthusiasts write, fax,
      call, and email their political represenatives and their local and
      maninstream media. In your own words you need to point out that Area
      51 HAS superior technological aerodynamic machines than ANY other
      place on the planet. Don't THEY have something better and safer than
      the shuttle for getting into orbit? Why doesn't the media and
      political and defense leadership honestly address this question?
      Should Astronauts continued to be sacrificed for some false sense of
      national security when better access to space exists at Area 51 and
      the Utah Facilities and other bases around the globe in the deepblack
      projects of DARPA? America has no 'space fleet' right now capable of
      flying by mainstream standards and we are once more dependant on the
      Russians for rides to space. Soon we'll have to include the Chinese
      as well.

      From the DisclsoureProject.org we KNOW from Astronauts, Military,
      Governmental FAA, FBI, DMA, CIA, DARPA, Pentagon personnel from
      AirForce, Marines, Navy, Army, CoastGuard and even civilian persons
      of note have made sworn testimony they would like to get before
      congress that America already HAS and is USING anti-gravity
      propulsion technology to go from ground to orbit and beyond easily,
      safely and routinely. One of the main reasons for secrecy is not
      only the technology of how it is done, but especially the fact that
      humanity is not alone in the Solar System, much less the Universe
      itself.

      This denial and refusal to LOOK with a SERIOUS intent on
      declassifying SOME of the Area 51 areospace capabilities will
      continue to cost Astronaut lives, billions in wasted tax dollars, and
      a lost of the American vision and dream. We will not shape the
      political and economics of the coming Solar System dynamics.

      You can help change this by writing, calling, faxing, emailing the
      prattling politicians, the babbling beaurocrats, the mindless media
      minions both local and national. The time for Area 51 to come out of
      the closet is NOW !

      http://www.enterprisemission.com/help.htm

      It is time to stop throwing dice with Astronaut lives in a game that
      is rigged against them to begin with. This is like not providing
      proper armour to our troops in the first year's of this Iraq war. We
      are not providing the BEST aerospace capabilities to our space
      effort. It really IS that simple. I thank creation people like
      Richard are holding NASA's feet to the fire. We need to also act in
      concert and make our voices heard.

      Say what you mean and mean what you say.

      Don't make promises and policies you don't intend to keep and to keep
      the policies and promises you do make.

      ACTIONS speak louder than words.
      ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.
      ACTIONS are the final judgement of character.

      It REALLY is that simple.

      Bob... :D
      http://www.commonsensecentral.com
    • Mike Home
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 27, 2005
        Hi Robert,
        Whilst I agree with you entirely, what you talk about is soooo
        secret, and your average politian, maybe even Presidents Tony (UK) & Bush
        might not even know about it; I know for a fact that a British Defence
        establishment is employed to 'see if there's anything real in AG' and
        genuinely believe there isn't (as yet), while an even more secret
        eatablishment has the stuff!

        'What a web we weave when first we set out to deceive'

        So, from experience, you will be dismissed as a 'crank' and even possibly
        humoured by the establishment, whose lesser minions have already asked their
        superiors and established that we're a load of ****!

        I told Blair (and have his reply to prove it) how to ensure that 9-11 could
        never happen again, at a cost of about $60 per aircraft; I was sent to a
        strange 'department of environs' who sent me 'standard letter No 3' which
        basically says 'don't call us, we'll call you.' In other words 'Foxtrott
        Oscar' as is said in the phonetic alphabet!

        Imagine my surprise when I found out just recently that just such a system
        has been installed in major Aircraft for probably 15 years or so, and
        relating to significant deviation from flight path in restricted airspace.

        I don't have much time to write, but the church was the center of learning
        300 years ago, but became heretical when Gallileo Gallei tried to insist
        that the earth revolved around the sun! Now they have no part in the
        education process!

        Currently the Universities and 'the establishment' are just as heretical,
        for whatever reasons.

        Total change, revolution, overthrow of establishment, have all happened
        historically, and like a rotten overgrown tree, it falls and a new,
        uncorrupt establisnment emerges.

        Usually the change is triggered by some small apparently unconnected event
        (like the assination of Grand Duke Ferdinand of Austria led to WW2)

        I strongly believe that the 'Globalisation sharks' who saw their fortunes to
        be made by China's industrialisation, may have triggered the collapse of the
        dollar when they offload their stocks while transferring to either other
        currencies or the Gold standard.

        Trouble is, you and me, Mr & Mrs 'Average' are always the ones who loose out
        the most, as recently, and still is, happening in Russia.

        Mike.

        Mike. J. Furness.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 28, 2005
          Area 51 is a testing facility (which may or may not incorporate certain
          other aspects). If they have anything of value, in terms of aerospace
          knowledge, then it will have already filtered down to the companies
          involved. It is up to those bodies as to what they feel is financially
          viable to be installed on production craft, at the present time.

          You're looking at the wrong place to direct your focus, in other words. :)

          - Eric
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 29, 2005
            Eric; it looks like you are saying that public awareness and unity of a
            subject of this matter is a wrong place.

            These are the right places; or maybe you have a more detailed
            explaination?

            --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "ekadams"
            <ek.adams@v...> wrote:
            > Area 51 is a testing facility (which may or may not incorporate
            certain
            > other aspects). If they have anything of value, in terms of aerospace
            > knowledge, then it will have already filtered down to the companies
            > involved. It is up to those bodies as to what they feel is
            financially
            > viable to be installed on production craft, at the present time.
            >
            > You're looking at the wrong place to direct your focus, in other
            words. :)

            > - Eric
          • ekadams
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 29, 2005
              > Eric; it looks like you are saying that public awareness and unity of a
              > subject of this matter is a wrong place.
              >
              > These are the right places; or maybe you have a more detailed
              > explaination?

              I'm saying that asking for Area 51 to spontaneously release all of its
              aerospace data will accomplish nothing, since the proposed idea was to do
              so, in order to let companies have it. I was pointing out that those
              companies which are involved, will ALREADY have such information. Area 51
              itself is just a testing facility and, rightly, secret.

              If people want our present technology to accelerate, then they should be
              asking for those sort of technological benefits to be getting applied at a
              faster rate. The knowledge from the tests is already in the right hands,
              although it should be remembered, that we in te hpublic domain have no idea
              how much some of this stuff might economically cost to mass produce. It just
              has to be utilised in the right way.

              - Eric
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 29, 2005
                That's a very well put detailed wordage of what you mean. I agree.