Bam! hit da astroid

  • boot_lickan_white_crakah_republ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 10:37 PM
      How bout that NASA!

      It looks to me like this demonstration of accuracy in space shows
      greater potential that can not be denied.

      I love it.

      yours truely; Boot Lickan White Crakah Republicun

      surly you know I jest, or do I?

      Well about the screen name I jest, because so many seem to think that
      if you are a conservative republican, you must be a white christian.

      But any good minded person knows that is hogwash.

      I think it could be a good thing to start a poll here, to see how
      many who are behind Bush,in this group, are Not white Christians.

      It's so stupid, just like how in so many science fiction movies, the
      black man dies first. Yeah, there is a force that tries to manipulate
      popular attitude, but it aint us, who have the good God given sence
      to truely love everyone; We break the molds and set new paces.
      Can I get an Amen ?

      Happy Independance Day !