Exopolitics & Galactic Studies - Sun Storm: Could our sun nova?

  • exopolitical@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005
      Exopolitics & Galactic Studies - Sun Storm: Could our sun nova?

      (http://exopolitics.blogs.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/sunstorm.jpg)
      With the publication of "Exopolitics: Has the 2012 Galactic Superwave
      Begun?"
      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2005/03/did_a_neutron_s.html
      Exopolitics.com has begun publication of a new series: "Exopolitics &
      Galactic Studies," focusing on the Exopolitical implications that flow from viewing
      the Galaxy as an organic, dynamic entity, with cyclical, ecological,
      environmental, social, anthropological and Exopolitical impacts on Universe society
      and specifically on our terrestrial society. The Exopolitics & Galactic
      Studies series also focuses attention on the "2012 Phenomenon" , asking whether
      the December 27, 2004 Tsunami, for example, may be an indicator that a
      cyclical Galactic Superwave event, recurrent every 13,000 and 26,000 years, may have
      begun. The Mayan Calendar's current TUN, or organic unit of Galactic time,
      ends on December 21, 2012.
      "Sun Storm: Could our sun nova?" by Bill Hamilton of Skywatch International
      is the next article in our Exopolitics & Galactic Studies series.
      Exopolitics.com
      Vancouver, B.C.

      Exopolitics & Galactic Studies - Sun Storm: Could our sun nova?
      by Bill Hamilton
      Skywatch International
      READ FULL ARTICLE AT:
      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2005/03/sun_storm_could.html