Aaron Clark dropped by

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
      And left this http://www.clevelandufo.com url in the gestbook/ufo
      poll.

      I saw he made a comment about our President preventing our knowledge
      of ufo's.

      I thought it was Bush Sr who was connected with that?

      As far as I heard, our President didnt have the clearance his dad
      did; Anybody up on that ?

      One thing I could agree with; because we are not on the inside, how
      can we know if releasing above top secret ufo info could put the
      world in harms way with such powerful technology going public? Then,
      I could agree.

      Do you want terrorist regimes gaining access to travel faster than
      light and inter-dimensionally in space/time antigravity ships?

      That's exactly what ufo technology can do!

      Is it truely a justified demand of the world to release such
      knowledge publicly? No.

      If our nation were to even admit we had this technology, even to the
      degree of presenting some of it's designs for new energy, the world
      would change it's stratagy about what kinds of information is to be
      shared, and eventually, even those we are at peace with or help now,
      will someday turn against us to destroy or dominate us.
      Anyone who has a knowledge of history and politics knows this; This
      is why USA has had quick reconnaissance bases all around the globe.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
        One thing I found out about these people from this url, the url from
        Aaron Clark, they are linked directly to a website that deals
        with "energy shielding" not a form of physics design, but a form of
        anti-christ.
        Their version of 'christ' is not of the Jesus Christ, but is a
        perversion, that is for purposes along the lines of a sooth sayer or
        dealing with familiar spirits; Also they charge $39 dollars for that
        service.
        Those who are true in the real Christ, work without cost.

        I was at first sorry to have copied their url, then glad, because you
        can see how deceptive they are, unless you can not see deception, if
        you can not see deception, I pray grace upon you.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight