Re: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Re: Public Opinion and a UN Space Preservation Treaty

  • T L
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      "u.n. member nations-major actors"? Most of the U.N. members are a joke anyway, besides they're all riding on our coat tails! Weapons in space have nothing to do with space aliens! Good Gosh! We might as well throw rocks at them. That's for our safety, to hell with the U.N. council, crooked B@#*ards that they are, if they don't go along. Most of them are traitors to mankind and any democratic nation anyway. Especially those back biting french, and germans!