Re: Re-post for new members:

    Message 1 of 1288 , Jul 4 10:31 PM
      On the 3rd hyperlink from the previous post,
      then on "Links to UFO Web sites", then on "Roswell:Are
      There Symbols in the Photos of James Bond Johnson
      ?"<br><br>Write this down before beginning, unless you have great
      memory.<br><br>Aside from this , there is tons of info to look into in
      there , ENJOY !
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002