A favorite of mine.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Back when I first began getting notions, dreams, and visions of alien
      technology, from telling others what I was learning, I was informed
      about The Philadelphia Experiment.
      Here http://www.softwareartist.biz/philexp.html is one of hundreds of
      good sites about it.
      The movie and sequel about it are nothing like the truth and facts
      presented in the book.
      It was about that time, when I was getting receptive knowledge of the
      use of magnetics, and then learned about how a Russian group of
      scientists used magnetics to speed up atoms in carbon to make
      diamonds, while we were still trying to make them by imitating nature.