Rods around the world

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      I told of this thing before.
      I saw a series of prophetic dreams a few years ago, about what is
      going on around our planet. After seeing it in dreams, I saw the same
      things in detail on The Black Vault site, in the Matrix, under John
      Bros Technique.
      Now you can see them at the site below also.

      http://www.roswellrods.com/pre.html

      There is an Alien presence around our planet, in a stealth dimension,
      visable by these techniques.

      Do you remember what I said they are doing it for?