Re: Quantum Computers & Laser Propulsion

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2004
      You are onto the real tech that will take us into the
      interplanetary/interstelar travel.

      When I hear you refering to vortexing and laser, I know those basic
      principles and a wonderful design, that is a factual space propulsion

      How much have you looked into the propulsion system told of here by
      this groups moderator?

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112"