[AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Re: Courage and intelegence

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2004
      Hey there DJ JB . That's a pretty serious statment you make there
      pal !

      I know that no one can know for sure the thoughts and intents of
      another person. And there are some credible foundations for some
      government conspiracies, but I personally truely think your statement
      is going way too far for either party.

      I think it is fairly well known how there are factions of powers that
      would like to eliminate multitudes and rule the world, but that just
      doesn't appear to hold water in accordance with the actions we see
      President Bush doing.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, DJ JB
      <djjungleboy@y...> wrote:
      > Illuminazis of both partys....
      >
      > ufolight <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Here is a copy of my post
      at
      > http://www.georgebush.com/News/Support.aspx
      >
      > -------
      > COPY
      > -------
      > I support President Bush 1st of all, because I always vote
      > Republican, because I can depend on the Republican party to be on
      the
      > correct understanding of good moral judgement.
      > I voted for Ronald and George's dad because I trusted them to make
      > true Godly decisions, and not the democrats.
      > I very highly respect and honor President Bush for having the
      courage
      > and intelegence to make the choices he has, which he was able to.
      > I can expect that the democratic parties would never had taken our
      > country and the world where President Bush has.
      > I can expect that the democratic party will not carry on the
      > excellent work George has done, and so;
      > I will do the right thing, just as we know President Bush will, and
      > vote for Bush/ Cheney in 2004!
      > YES !!!
      >
      > -------
      > end copy
      > -------
      >
      > ufolight.

      > --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > That's one thing we see in the Bush/Cheney administration ,
      getting
      > > things done that the world and Americans so frustratingly hoped
      for
      > > for many years.
      > > That's why we need to support the re-election in 2004.
      > > We have not seen this kind of leadership before, and it is not
      > > reasonable to expect to see it from any of the leading Democratic
      > > candidates.
      > >
      > > http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Newscasts.aspx
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

    • DJ JB
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
        NWO plans include the whole world.

        ufolight <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hey there DJ JB . That's a pretty serious statment you make there

        <djjungleboy@y...> wrote:
        > Illuminazis of both partys....
        >
        > ufolight <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Here is a copy of my post
        at
        > http://www.georgebush.com/News/Support.aspx
        >
        > -------
        > COPY
        > -------
        > I support President Bush 1st of all, because I always vote
        > Republican, because I can depend on the Republican party to be on
        the
        > correct understanding of good moral judgement.
        > I voted for Ronald and George's dad because I trusted them to make
        > true Godly decisions, and not the democrats.
        > I very highly respect and honor President Bush for having the
        courage
        > and intelegence to make the choices he has, which he was able to.
        > I can expect that the democratic parties would never had taken our
        > country and the world where President Bush has.
        > I can expect that the democratic party will not carry on the
        > excellent work George has done, and so;
        > I will do the right thing, just as we know President Bush will, and
        > vote for Bush/ Cheney in 2004!
        > YES !!!
        >
        > -------
        > end copy
        > -------
        >
        > ufolight.

        > --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > That's one thing we see in the Bush/Cheney administration ,
        getting
        > > things done that the world and Americans so frustratingly hoped
        for
        > > for many years.
        > > That's why we need to support the re-election in 2004.
        > > We have not seen this kind of leadership before, and it is not
        > > reasonable to expect to see it from any of the leading Democratic
        > > candidates.
        > >
        > > http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Newscasts.aspx
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.