Re: Premonition, a form of learning

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15 10:33 AM
      I posted this same message in another group, and got a reply asking
      for clearity throughout the message. You can see the copy below, to
      help better understand what I was saying. I will add [ ] to the
      questions asked, and I already put ( ) of my answers to her
      questions. Clear as mud ? Here Goes.

      ___________________"Begin Copy"________________________________

      OK. I'll interject clearifying answers in ( ) where the confusion
      was asked about.

      --- In SoundingTheShofar@yahoogroups.com, "shofarr" <shofarr@e...>
      wrote:
      > Sorta lost on this as I was reading through it.. and so I asked
      questions on down.... Thank you for sharing.. :)

      looked in a (my nephew was arriving in reality, at the same time I
      was dreaming of seeing my eyes blue)
      > mirror and saw my brown eyes had turned light blue.
      (The following is an actual conversation outside after the dream)
      > I told this to my nephew ,and he said, he had been very sick the
      > previous days, that his eyes were changing from green to blue
      and
      > brown, back and forth over a period of time. His coworkers had
      seen
      > it.
      >
      > [Then you woke up??] Answers above in ( )
      >
      > Latter, my oldest son & I were talking, and I mentioned about a
      bow
      > and arrow, then they refered to a bow and arrow on the radio.
      > We also talked about how God will allow tests to happen to
      confirm
      > our faith to us, then the radio said that also.
      >
      > Then we were watching a hockey game ,and I was thinking , It
      seems
      > like one of those hocky sticks would break, then seconds
      latter, it
      > happened, a hocky stick broke just as the player was about to
      drive
      > the puck.
      >
      > I shared all that for one reason;
      > There is a lot of extreemly top secret technology being worked
      on,
      > that they are not sure what to do with it.
      > I have been getting these same premonitions about that for
      years, and
      > is largely responsible for the antigravity ufo propulsion I
      know.

      >[ Now your talking about your gift or the technology.. It seems I
      am getting confused here between you ablities and the technology part
      of all of this. ]( Not actually 'my' abilities, but a gift. This
      ability, exampled by the events that happened, are examples of how I
      also learned a good portion of antigravity technology)(The one reason
      I shared the recent events happening, was to show how radically real
      the technology I learned is, which happened over a period of time
      prior to this recent event)

      > Another reason I shared it; It is only God who knows the
      future, and
      > it is God who showed me these things today, as described above,
      and
      > as I received over the years. It is all accurate, true, and
      > dependable.
      >
      > It would be a sin for me to mislead or lie about any of this.
      This is
      > why I hope the right people out there will catch the vision of
      what I
      > know and help bring this technology to manifest reality.
      >

      > This ability has been with me for years. I have a manuscript
      for a
      > book of miracles and strange things throughout my life, which
      > includes a whole lot of this thing happening to me, leading me
      on, on
      > decisions.
      >
      > These are signs from above, and a gift.
      > If you recognise them , please keep the info recorded. You
      never know
      > what could come of it.
      >
      > I am sure God uses this gift for several purposes.
      > To remind us he is still in control
      > To get our attention.
      > To lead us in a way to go.
      > To teach us technology.
      > And so we will become so used to it that we will never doubt,
      but
      > only trust, and be able to act accordingly.
      >
      > It is written. young men shall see visions and old men shall
      dream
      > dreams. I get both dreams and visions. They always are accurate.
      >
      > Of coarse not all dreams are from God, but that's where the
      > aquaintence comes in, to discern.
      >
      > ufolight.
      >

      >[ Thank you very much for sharing... :)
      > IN HIS GRIP,
      >
      > Ann ]

      (Thank you for asking me to clear things up. sometimes I'm so excited
      in the present happening, I may not communicate clearly . ufolight)

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight