Premonition, a form of learning

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2004
      Today, I was napping while a relative drove to our house.
      At the same time my nephew arrived, I was dreaming that I looked in a
      mirror and saw my brown eyes had turned light blue.
      I told this to my nephew ,and he said, he had been very sick the
      previous days, that his eyes were changing fron green to blue and
      brown, back and forth.

      Latter, my oldest son & I were talking, and I mentioned about a bow
      and arrow, then they refered to a bow and arrow on the radio.
      We also talked about how God will allow tests to happen to confirm
      our faith to us, then the radio said that also.

      Then we were watching a hockey game ,and I was thinking , It seems
      like one of those hocky sticks would break, then seconds latter, it
      happened, a hocky stick broke just as the player was about to drive
      the puck.

      I shared all that for one reason;
      There is a lot of extreemly top secret technology being worked on,
      that they are not sure what to do with it.
      I have been getting these same premonitions about that for years, and
      is largely responsible for the antigravity ufo propulsion I know.

      Another reason I shared it; It is only God who knows the future, and
      it is God who showed me these things today, as described above, and
      as I received over the years. It is all accurate, true, and
      dependable.

      It would be a sin for me to mislead or lie about any of this. This is
      why I hope the right people out there will catch the vision of what I
      know and help bring this technology to manifest reality.

      This ability has been with me for years. I have a manuscript for a
      book of miracles and strange things throughout my life, which
      includes a whole lot of this thing happening to me, leading me on, on
      decisions.

      These are signs from above, and a gift.
      If you recognise them , please keep the info recorded. You never know
      what could come of it.

      I am sure God uses this gift for several purposes.
      To remind us he is still in control
      To get our attention.
      To lead us in a way to go.
      To teach us technology.
      And so we will become so used to it that we will never doubt, but
      only trust, and be able to act accordingly.

      It is written. young men shall see visions and old men shall dream
      dreams. I get both dreams and visions. They always are accurate.

      Of coarse not all dreams are from God, but that's where the
      aquaintence comes in, to discern.

      ufolight.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
        I posted this same message in another group, and got a reply asking
        for clearity throughout the message. You can see the copy below, to
        help better understand what I was saying. I will add [ ] to the
        questions asked, and I already put ( ) of my answers to her
        questions. Clear as mud ? Here Goes.

        ___________________"Begin Copy"________________________________

        OK. I'll interject clearifying answers in ( ) where the confusion
        was asked about.

        --- In SoundingTheShofar@yahoogroups.com, "shofarr" <shofarr@e...>
        wrote:
        > Sorta lost on this as I was reading through it.. and so I asked
        questions on down.... Thank you for sharing.. :)

        looked in a (my nephew was arriving in reality, at the same time I
        was dreaming of seeing my eyes blue)
        > mirror and saw my brown eyes had turned light blue.
        (The following is an actual conversation outside after the dream)
        > I told this to my nephew ,and he said, he had been very sick the
        > previous days, that his eyes were changing from green to blue
        and
        > brown, back and forth over a period of time. His coworkers had
        seen
        > it.
        >
        > [Then you woke up??] Answers above in ( )
        >
        > Latter, my oldest son & I were talking, and I mentioned about a
        bow
        > and arrow, then they refered to a bow and arrow on the radio.
        > We also talked about how God will allow tests to happen to
        confirm
        > our faith to us, then the radio said that also.
        >
        > Then we were watching a hockey game ,and I was thinking , It
        seems
        > like one of those hocky sticks would break, then seconds
        latter, it
        > happened, a hocky stick broke just as the player was about to
        drive
        > the puck.
        >
        > I shared all that for one reason;
        > There is a lot of extreemly top secret technology being worked
        on,
        > that they are not sure what to do with it.
        > I have been getting these same premonitions about that for
        years, and
        > is largely responsible for the antigravity ufo propulsion I
        know.

        >[ Now your talking about your gift or the technology.. It seems I
        am getting confused here between you ablities and the technology part
        of all of this. ]( Not actually 'my' abilities, but a gift. This
        ability, exampled by the events that happened, are examples of how I
        also learned a good portion of antigravity technology)(The one reason
        I shared the recent events happening, was to show how radically real
        the technology I learned is, which happened over a period of time
        prior to this recent event)

        > Another reason I shared it; It is only God who knows the
        future, and
        > it is God who showed me these things today, as described above,
        and
        > as I received over the years. It is all accurate, true, and
        > dependable.
        >
        > It would be a sin for me to mislead or lie about any of this.
        This is
        > why I hope the right people out there will catch the vision of
        what I
        > know and help bring this technology to manifest reality.
        >

        > This ability has been with me for years. I have a manuscript
        for a
        > book of miracles and strange things throughout my life, which
        > includes a whole lot of this thing happening to me, leading me
        on, on
        > decisions.
        >
        > These are signs from above, and a gift.
        > If you recognise them , please keep the info recorded. You
        never know
        > what could come of it.
        >
        > I am sure God uses this gift for several purposes.
        > To remind us he is still in control
        > To get our attention.
        > To lead us in a way to go.
        > To teach us technology.
        > And so we will become so used to it that we will never doubt,
        but
        > only trust, and be able to act accordingly.
        >
        > It is written. young men shall see visions and old men shall
        dream
        > dreams. I get both dreams and visions. They always are accurate.
        >
        > Of coarse not all dreams are from God, but that's where the
        > aquaintence comes in, to discern.
        >
        > ufolight.
        >

        >[ Thank you very much for sharing... :)
        > IN HIS GRIP,
        >
        > Ann ]

        (Thank you for asking me to clear things up. sometimes I'm so excited
        in the present happening, I may not communicate clearly . ufolight)

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight