Re: antigay & demonic UFO conspiracy

  • marycozzens@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2004
      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, david ong <darkdave3000@y...> wrote:
      > No problemo, or as we say here in Australia: No
      > worries :)
      >
      > I still hope ull reconsider antigrey's membership
      > status tho. I kinda feel a little sorry for the fella.
      >
      > Dave

      just jumping in to agree;
      having seen antigrey and his posts over the past several years, it i clear that his inent is to make peple believe what he does, not to listen to anything else.
      pray for him, but bothering to try to get his interest ianything you say is currently futile.
      lots of prayer for his sort.
      Ginny