Re: antigay & demonic UFO conspiracy

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2004
      Hats off to Dave !

      You got me going. I searched in
      http://www.sacrednamebible.com/kjvstrongs/CONINDEX.htm#
      and found you are correct !
      I normally read KJV, which uses the same words "high places" , which
      is only one word in the greek, meaning: above the sky; celestial.

      You just did a wonderful thing for me.

      Thank You Very Much !

      "reprove a wise man and he will love you"

      Your the kind of brother I need; one who can strike the iron to iron
      the right way and get a sharper sword.

      Now I have no basis to trust that demons couldnt be in ufo craft.

      I am only one person, who , even though I've given to study biblical
      greek and hebrew over 20 years, am still one person, in need of this
      kind of fellowship. Each of us is limited by our personal encounters
      and experiences in many ways, the teaching we hear, the fellowship we
      get, the personal research we do, the revelation we get; all that is
      great and needed, but still limited. So we continue submitting
      ourselves to each other, and God continues his work in us.

      I have no pride in being shown to be wrong, that is what I love! Love
      rejoices in the truth.

      Thanks Dave,,
      ufolight.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "David"
      <darkdave3000@y...> wrote:

> [...]
      > >
      > > There has been plenty of science fiction suggesting evil is
      > > allpowerful, and showing satan with wings. Satan and all demons
      > have
      > > no wings, no glory, no joy except to do wrong.
      > >
      > > When scripture refers to wars in the heavens, it is in reference
      > > something that happened before the fall in Edan.
      > >
      > > It is confusing to read scripture if one doesnt know how to see,
      > that
      > > chronalogical order is not always in order; it tends to jump
      > around.
      > >
      > > People are the ones who misuse ufos and the alien presence, to
      > > promote the occult ,satanism , and several antichrist and new age
      > > platforms. No doubt satan is inspiring them, but he is not flying
      > > around.
      > >
      > > Like when satan went before God to make accusations, it was
      > posible
      > > because God was going about to and fro in the earth; He was on
      > this
      > > ground.
      > >
      > > Now I suppose an alien or group of aliens could become subject to
      > > demonic influence, and try to deceive us. Either way, we are
      never
      > > accept anything anyone says contrary to the Holy Inspired word of
      > the
      > > Gospel.
      > >
      > > To close I'll say this; I am not above rebuke, and can be in err
      > > some degree on some point. Dont take my word for anything. Seek
      > > know the truth you need your own self.
      > > Even though I know my genuineness and sincerity, satan can come
      as
      > > man of peace and wisdom, so think for yourself. Never let
      somebody
      > do
      > > the thinking for you; Which I trust most likely you Do, but it's
      > > worth saying.
      > >
      > > ufolight.
      > >

      > > --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, david ong
      > > <darkdave3000@y...> wrote:
      > > > hi,
      > > >
      > > > Im a born again Christian and also a moderator of a
      > > > few groups.
      > > >
      > > > i probably wouldnt have removed mr antigay but
      > > > continue to try and convince him of the truth. After
      > > > all he is a soul that needs saving. Who knows? Maybe
      > > > your words were making an impact on his life behind
      > > > the scenes! But it's your group and u can run it as u
      > > > c fit.
      > > >
      > > > As for UFOs visiting us... i always wondered about
      > > > wether they are really demons disguised as aliens just
      > > > seduce us in the future. It would be a very clever
      > > > plan for them to land one day and seduce the whole
      > > > world and start the kingdom of the anti christ that
      > > > way.
      > > >
      > > > What do u think?
      > > >
      > > > Dave
      > > > Computer Science student
      > > > Murdoch University
      > > > Perth
      > > > Western Australia

      > > > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
    • david ong
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14, 2004
        No problemo, or as we say here in Australia: No
        worries :)

        I still hope ull reconsider antigrey's membership
        status tho. I kinda feel a little sorry for the fella.

        Dave

      • marycozzens@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 14, 2004
          --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, david ong <darkdave3000@y...> wrote:
          > No problemo, or as we say here in Australia: No
          > worries :)
          >
          > I still hope ull reconsider antigrey's membership
          > status tho. I kinda feel a little sorry for the fella.
          >
          > Dave

          just jumping in to agree;
          having seen antigrey and his posts over the past several years, it i clear that his inent is to make peple believe what he does, not to listen to anything else.
          pray for him, but bothering to try to get his interest ianything you say is currently futile.
          lots of prayer for his sort.
          Ginny