Re: antigay & demonic UFO conspiracy

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13 3:38 PM
      Hello Dave.

      The action against antigray was not one I like doing, but I openly
      rebuked the serious errors on his web site about God, and he came
      back trying to cover it up by posting messages that were not even
      true to what he says.

      One thing a group I moderate will not tolarate is continual
      blasphemous statements against the Truth. If I allow it, I am guilty
      of approval, and others may become deceived.

      I care about that person, and communicated in a manner permitting a
      humble approach. Getting booted from a yahoo group is one thing, but
      getting blocked out of the heavenly abode is extreemly serious.
      In a sence, real love can be like a velvet coated brick; sometimes
      it's the only way someone will see the serverity and change.

      I have dealt with that person for a long time, and the words I
      offered would not change him. I still hope the best for him, but not
      here.

      ___

      As for the ufo/demon theory;
      I will not make my personal experience seal my thoughts, but what
      is written.

      In scripture, it says that satan was cast down to the earth, and
      deemed to go about on the dust of the earth, like a snake.
      Satan is striped of angelic capasity. His only power is twisting
      truth and promoting lies, and tempting disobedience to holiness,
      goodness, kindness and the like. Of coarse , if one subjects themself
      to the devil, there are other powers they could wish they never
      tangled with. But for the redeemed, we are reunited to the status of
      pre-fallen Adam, and greater. Not only do we have dominion over our
      own world around us, we have been deligated the authority God gave to
      Jesus; That's a lot of power !

      A demon can present itself as an alien, even as it can appear as an
      angel of light, but it can not fly. It's been demoted to the dust of
      the earth.

      There has been plenty of science fiction suggesting evil is
      allpowerful, and showing satan with wings. Satan and all demons have
      no wings, no glory, no joy except to do wrong.

      When scripture refers to wars in the heavens, it is in reference to
      something that happened before the fall in Edan.

      It is confusing to read scripture if one doesnt know how to see, that
      chronalogical order is not always in order; it tends to jump around.

      People are the ones who misuse ufos and the alien presence, to
      promote the occult ,satanism , and several antichrist and new age
      platforms. No doubt satan is inspiring them, but he is not flying
      around.

      Like when satan went before God to make accusations, it was posible
      because God was going about to and fro in the earth; He was on this
      ground.

      Now I suppose an alien or group of aliens could become subject to
      demonic influence, and try to deceive us. Either way, we are never to
      accept anything anyone says contrary to the Holy Inspired word of the
      Gospel.

      To close I'll say this; I am not above rebuke, and can be in err to
      some degree on some point. Dont take my word for anything. Seek to
      know the truth you need your own self.
      Even though I know my genuineness and sincerity, satan can come as a
      man of peace and wisdom, so think for yourself. Never let somebody do
      the thinking for you; Which I trust most likely you Do, but it's
      worth saying.

      ufolight.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, david ong
      <darkdave3000@y...> wrote:
      > hi,
      >
      > Im a born again Christian and also a moderator of a
      > few groups.
      >
      > i probably wouldnt have removed mr antigay but
      > continue to try and convince him of the truth. After
      > all he is a soul that needs saving. Who knows? Maybe
      > your words were making an impact on his life behind
      > the scenes! But it's your group and u can run it as u
      > c fit.
      >
      > As for UFOs visiting us... i always wondered about
      > wether they are really demons disguised as aliens just
      > seduce us in the future. It would be a very clever
      > plan for them to land one day and seduce the whole
      > world and start the kingdom of the anti christ that
      > way.
      >
      > What do u think?
      >
      > Dave
      > Computer Science student
      > Murdoch University
      > Perth
      > Western Australia

      > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • David
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13 7:13 PM
        Hi,

        read ur reply, i probably will have to disagree about your say about
        demons not being able to fly. According to my understanding yes
        Satan was cast to the Earth but he and his demons can fly around the
        Universe as we know it known as the 2nd heaven. He was cast down
        from 1st heaven to Earth which is in 2nd heaven. But he can roam
        around 2nd heaven.

        The bible describe 3 heavens:

        1st Heaven: God's intense presence where the Saints go when they die
        and where Jesus sits on the right hand side of the throne of the
        Feather in Heaven. 1st heaven could be another universe or dimension
        or whatever.. i dont know... but i do know its not the same as space
        as we know it.

        2nd Heaven: Space. Galaxies etc.

        3rd Heaven: The sky and the clouds. Earth's atmosphere.

        If you do a word search on bible.com in the NIV translation for
        heaven youll see some reference to the phrase "3rd Heaven" etc.

        Also remember scripture says we wage war not against flesh and blood
        but forces of darkness in HIGH PLACES.

        The scripture regarding going to and fro the Earth. I remember
        diferently, it was Satan who was going back and forth around the
        Earth according to my recollection. When God asked him what he was
        doing Satan gave that statement. So according to my understanding it
        was Satan who went toward God and God asked him what if he had
        considered Job and what he was doing on Earth etc.

        Perhaps the Father was at a meeting point between 2nd and 1st heaven
        so he could talk to Satan.

        If you read the book "A DEVINE REVELATION OF HELL" by Mary K Baxter
        a Holy Spirit anointed book that is recomended by Marilyn Hicky,
        there is a description by Mary about how she was taken into space
        around Earth by Jesus where she saw demons flying around in space.

        Regarding antigray (sorry i know i spelled his name wrong
        previously).

        You think perhaps there is a possibility that he merely disagrees
        with your point of view genuinely as human error? If thats the case
        then maybe you should measure wether or not his being disruptive to
        the group regardless of his indipendant understanding of God. As
        long as his not cussing or using the Lord's name in vein etc i dont
        see why he has to go.

        Surely his entitled to his opinion as long as he doesnt become a
        disruption. As long as youre replying his emails and correcting him
        and he isnt repeating him self then i dont see why he has to be
        kicked out.

        I mean whats the point for forcing some 1 to see our point of view
        to stay in the group? Kinda counter productive for the kingdom of
        God also. Idealy we should pray for them and let them be positively
        influence by us.

        If you feel he is indeed contaminating this group with blasphemy
        then perhaps you could ask him to censor his own language or not to
        post regarding this subject anymore so that he can continue to be
        here to discuss about UFO propulsion? just a thought.

        Dave

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13 10:02 PM
          Hats off to Dave !

          You got me going. I searched in
          http://www.sacrednamebible.com/kjvstrongs/CONINDEX.htm#
          and found you are correct !
          I normally read KJV, which uses the same words "high places" , which
          is only one word in the greek, meaning: above the sky; celestial.

          You just did a wonderful thing for me.

          Thank You Very Much !

          "reprove a wise man and he will love you"

          Your the kind of brother I need; one who can strike the iron to iron
          the right way and get a sharper sword.

          Now I have no basis to trust that demons couldnt be in ufo craft.

          I am only one person, who , even though I've given to study biblical
          greek and hebrew over 20 years, am still one person, in need of this
          kind of fellowship. Each of us is limited by our personal encounters
          and experiences in many ways, the teaching we hear, the fellowship we
          get, the personal research we do, the revelation we get; all that is
          great and needed, but still limited. So we continue submitting
          ourselves to each other, and God continues his work in us.

          I have no pride in being shown to be wrong, that is what I love! Love
          rejoices in the truth.

          Thanks Dave,,

          <darkdave3000@y...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > >
          > > > i probably wouldnt have removed mr antigay but
          > > > continue to try and convince him of the truth. After
          > > > all he is a soul that needs saving. Who knows? Maybe
          > > > your words were making an impact on his life behind
          > > > the scenes! But it's your group and u can run it as u
          > > > c fit.
          > > >
          > > > As for UFOs visiting us... i always wondered about
          > > > wether they are really demons disguised as aliens just
          > > > seduce us in the future. It would be a very clever
          > > > plan for them to land one day and seduce the whole
          > > > world and start the kingdom of the anti christ that
          > > > way.
          > > >
          > > > What do u think?
          > > >
          > > > Dave
          > > > Computer Science student
          > > > Murdoch University
          > > > Perth
          > > > Western Australia

          > > > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
        • david ong
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 14 5:44 AM
            No problemo, or as we say here in Australia: No
            worries :)

            I still hope ull reconsider antigrey's membership
            status tho. I kinda feel a little sorry for the fella.

            Dave

          • marycozzens@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 14 12:33 PM
              --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, david ong <darkdave3000@y...> wrote:
              > No problemo, or as we say here in Australia: No
              > worries :)
              >
              > I still hope ull reconsider antigrey's membership
              > status tho. I kinda feel a little sorry for the fella.
              >
              > Dave

              just jumping in to agree;
              having seen antigrey and his posts over the past several years, it i clear that his inent is to make peple believe what he does, not to listen to anything else.
              pray for him, but bothering to try to get his interest ianything you say is currently futile.
              lots of prayer for his sort.
              Ginny