Re: The REAL Warning

  • marycozzens@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2004
      I do not see anti-grey's post, so I'm guessing he is gone.
      I hope it's ok o comment on what he said in the e-mail though.

      He had several points wrong;

      If while being abducte, a true believer in Christ BINDS the abductor and casts them out, they have to leave.
      Even Christ though, when he rebuked satan, was not left alone by satan after that, but had to rebuke him again.
      Any Christian of medium intelligence knows this. Being rescued is a case by case situation.

      When this type of situation occured with me, it was not even the Grays doing it, but a small cloaked figure with yellow eyes. He wore a hood, and was very mad when I said "I bind you in the name of Jesus Christ, and command you to go back where you came from!"
      He immediately disappeared. I have not seen that one again.

      Regardless of which aliens we may encounter,and no matter what the circumstances, we always have our Lord and our guardian angels we can call on.
      If God is for us, who can be against us!
      Ginny