Courage and intelegence

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2004
      That's one thing we see in the Bush/Cheney administration , getting
      things done that the world and Americans so frustratingly hoped for
      for many years.
      That's why we need to support the re-election in 2004.
      We have not seen this kind of leadership before, and it is not
      reasonable to expect to see it from any of the leading Democratic
      candidates.

      http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Newscasts.aspx
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2004
        Here is a copy of my post at
        http://www.georgebush.com/News/Support.aspx

        -------
        COPY
        -------
        I support President Bush 1st of all, because I always vote
        Republican, because I can depend on the Republican party to be on the
        correct understanding of good moral judgement.
        I voted for Ronald and George's dad because I trusted them to make
        true Godly decisions, and not the democrats.
        I very highly respect and honor President Bush for having the courage
        and intelegence to make the choices he has, which he was able to.
        I can expect that the democratic parties would never had taken our
        country and the world where President Bush has.
        I can expect that the democratic party will not carry on the
        excellent work George has done, and so;
        I will do the right thing, just as we know President Bush will, and
        vote for Bush/ Cheney in 2004!
        YES !!!

        -------
        end copy
        -------

        ufolight.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > That's one thing we see in the Bush/Cheney administration , getting
        > things done that the world and Americans so frustratingly hoped for
        > for many years.
        > That's why we need to support the re-election in 2004.
        > We have not seen this kind of leadership before, and it is not
        > reasonable to expect to see it from any of the leading Democratic
        > candidates.
        >
        > http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Newscasts.aspx
      • DJ JB
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2004
          Illuminazis of both partys....

          ufolight <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Here is a copy of my post at

          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > That's one thing we see in the Bush/Cheney administration , getting
          > things done that the world and Americans so frustratingly hoped for
          > for many years.
          > That's why we need to support the re-election in 2004.
          > We have not seen this kind of leadership before, and it is not
          > reasonable to expect to see it from any of the leading Democratic
          > candidates.
          >
          > http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Newscasts.aspx

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 20, 2004
            Hey there DJ JB . That's a pretty serious statment you make there
            pal !

            I know that no one can know for sure the thoughts and intents of
            another person. And there are some credible foundations for some
            government conspiracies, but I personally truely think your statement
            is going way too far for either party.

            I think it is fairly well known how there are factions of powers that
            would like to eliminate multitudes and rule the world, but that just
            doesn't appear to hold water in accordance with the actions we see
            President Bush doing.

            --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, DJ JB
            <djjungleboy@y...> wrote:
            > Illuminazis of both partys....
            >
            > ufolight <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Here is a copy of my post
            at
            > http://www.georgebush.com/News/Support.aspx
            >
            > -------
            > COPY
            > -------
            > I support President Bush 1st of all, because I always vote
            > Republican, because I can depend on the Republican party to be on
            the
            > correct understanding of good moral judgement.
            > I voted for Ronald and George's dad because I trusted them to make
            > true Godly decisions, and not the democrats.
            > I very highly respect and honor President Bush for having the
            courage
            > and intelegence to make the choices he has, which he was able to.
            > I can expect that the democratic parties would never had taken our
            > country and the world where President Bush has.
            > I can expect that the democratic party will not carry on the
            > excellent work George has done, and so;
            > I will do the right thing, just as we know President Bush will, and
            > vote for Bush/ Cheney in 2004!
            > YES !!!
            >
            > -------
            > end copy
            > -------
            >
            > ufolight.

            > --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > That's one thing we see in the Bush/Cheney administration ,
            getting
            > > things done that the world and Americans so frustratingly hoped
            for
            > > for many years.
            > > That's why we need to support the re-election in 2004.
            > > We have not seen this kind of leadership before, and it is not
            > > reasonable to expect to see it from any of the leading Democratic
            > > candidates.
            > >
            > > http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Newscasts.aspx
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

          • DJ JB
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
              NWO plans include the whole world.

              ufolight <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hey there DJ JB . That's a pretty serious statment you make there

              <djjungleboy@y...> wrote:
              > Illuminazis of both partys....
              >
              > ufolight <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Here is a copy of my post
              at
              > http://www.georgebush.com/News/Support.aspx
              >
              > -------
              > COPY
              > -------
              > I support President Bush 1st of all, because I always vote
              > Republican, because I can depend on the Republican party to be on
              the
              > correct understanding of good moral judgement.
              > I voted for Ronald and George's dad because I trusted them to make
              > true Godly decisions, and not the democrats.
              > I very highly respect and honor President Bush for having the
              courage
              > and intelegence to make the choices he has, which he was able to.
              > I can expect that the democratic parties would never had taken our
              > country and the world where President Bush has.
              > I can expect that the democratic party will not carry on the
              > excellent work George has done, and so;
              > I will do the right thing, just as we know President Bush will, and
              > vote for Bush/ Cheney in 2004!
              > YES !!!
              >
              > -------
              > end copy
              > -------
              >
              > ufolight.

              > --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, ufolight
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > That's one thing we see in the Bush/Cheney administration ,
              getting
              > > things done that the world and Americans so frustratingly hoped
              for
              > > for many years.
              > > That's why we need to support the re-election in 2004.
              > > We have not seen this kind of leadership before, and it is not
              > > reasonable to expect to see it from any of the leading Democratic
              > > candidates.
              > >
              > > http://www.georgewbush.com/News/Newscasts.aspx
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Service.