The REAL Warning

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
      It is a general way of being for me, to refrain from judgement of
      others, while it is sometimes a needful thing, for the benifit of
      exposing a serious err.

      Anyone who has been made spiritually enlightened by God, and well
      versed in the truth and principles, knows that there is a verse that
      says a spiritual man judgest all things. This is not for the purpose
      of cutting one down, but for the purpose of edifying others for their
      own protection.That word 'judgest' means: to discern.

      Here is the REAL Warning !
      This person who goes by 'antigray' , has posted the link to this
      persons own web site in the previous few posts. And within that site
      is a page link refered to as 'Gods and Reptilians' .

      In that link is a mass amount of misinformation about the true power
      of prayer .
      Now , granted, no one can use the name of Jesus to effect prayer
      unless they 'have' the name of Jesus. An example is given in the new
      testament, where a group of men ,witch doctors, tried to cast out
      devils in the name of Jesus, and the evil spirit said "Jesus I know
      and Paul I know, but who are you? " Then the man who had that evil
      spirit leaped on the witch doctors and overcame them, and prevailed
      against them so that they fled out of the house naked and wounded.

      That's what can happen if one tries to meerly use the name of Jesus
      by speaking it without having the personal authority in you.

      That's why 'antigray' feels the way as it's written in antigrays web
      site. Because antigray does not know the personal authoritive power
      of God . So of coarse, it will not work for antigray, it could likely
      backfire the oposit way hoped for; if Anyone tries to pray against an
      evil without having the power abiding within.

      The passage above is found in the bible in the book of Acts,
      chapter19 verses 13 through 16.

      On the other hand, the new covanant is Loaded with truth about the
      abilities we can oporate in. Like Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him,If
      thou canst believe, all things are posible to him that believeth. "
      If you have the inward witness that the Messiah has come , and paid
      the cost for our redemption, then you need to realize, You have
      authority over all the power of the enemy.
      You will not use what you do not know about. Once you are made aware
      of it, you are armed and dangerous against any and all evil.

      This is not fiction. It is a fact I personally have experienced for
      over 20 years, and several times before my main enlightenment,
      because the call was on me from early childhood.

      It is very important everyone learns to recognise the worst enemy to
      your soul is often ignorance. Not knowing the truth well enough can
      lead to accepting blasphmous deceptions as presented by antigray.

      Let each of us here who know what I'm talking about, love and pray
      for antigray, as this person can not be living in the joys or peace
      that faith affords.

      ufolight.
    • marycozzens@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
        Maurice, your last 2 posts are so well written that I have to say; I could not agree with you more.
        I had once belonged to a group where it became evident that it was fostering hatred and paranoia towards aliens, and I got kicked out for saying that we have to repent of hatred and even forgive any 'abuses' done by aliens, as we should not hinder our own spirit by hatred and wrath.....
        I have likewise been expelled for telling another group that it is unwise to think all aliens are seeking to do good to us.

        Wisdom lies somewhere in between, caution and paranoia are not the same.
        Blind faith and willingness to accept are not the same.
        Use sound judgement in all things.
        Ginny
      • marycozzens@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2004
          I do not see anti-grey's post, so I'm guessing he is gone.
          I hope it's ok o comment on what he said in the e-mail though.

          He had several points wrong;

          If while being abducte, a true believer in Christ BINDS the abductor and casts them out, they have to leave.
          Even Christ though, when he rebuked satan, was not left alone by satan after that, but had to rebuke him again.
          Any Christian of medium intelligence knows this. Being rescued is a case by case situation.

          When this type of situation occured with me, it was not even the Grays doing it, but a small cloaked figure with yellow eyes. He wore a hood, and was very mad when I said "I bind you in the name of Jesus Christ, and command you to go back where you came from!"
          He immediately disappeared. I have not seen that one again.

          Regardless of which aliens we may encounter,and no matter what the circumstances, we always have our Lord and our guardian angels we can call on.
          If God is for us, who can be against us!
          Ginny