The ARC ~ News and Updates 2004 ~ Vol 1

  • The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Center
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      The ARC News and Updates 2004 ~ Volume 1

      Greetings and Happy Blessings to all! We have wonderful news to share with you, but there will be much more to come in 2004...

      First let us apologize if some of you, especially on AOL, have not heard from us in a while. We have been having a lot of our mail returned by various servers do to spam filtering which many of them have implemented over the past 12 months. We have spoken to our Internet provider regarding the problem, so hopefully some "fixes" for this that they gave us recently will help to get this, the first of our official 2004 news and updates publication to you in a timely manner, as well as any others to come...

      In February 2004, we will celebrate our 10th Year Anniversary! We will be sending an actual press release on our 10th Year Anniversary public awareness event in just a few short weeks, but we wanted to send just a quick note this evening to fill you in on the latest information on this very special forthcoming gathering...

      While all preliminary planning for this year's conference, entitled "The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Conference 2004" is complete, there are still a few loose ends to tie up... Otherwise all else is coming along quite smoothly... We still have to put additional information with regard to travel and accommodations on the site, but for the location, time, and other important information, please refer to our website at Www.AlternateRealities.orG

      In addition to the wonderful news about our 10 Year Anniversary, we would like to take this opportunity in our first news publication of the year, to reacquaint everyone with who we are and as to the answer to what The ARC is and represents...

      The ARC Today ~ A Decade of Progress
      The ARC is short for "The Alternate Realities Center". Based in Southern Appalachia near Johnson City, Tennessee which in the upper East corner of the State, and operating out of a small town called Unicoi, this organization hosts monthly meetings and performs serious study, research, and investigation of the Paranormal and the Metaphysical...

      The ARC meets on the second Saturday of every month to discuss various kinds of extraordinary experiences such as Unidentified Flying Objects, Alien Contact, Abduction Experiences, Bigfoot Encounters, as well as the Ghosts and Haunted Places of Southern Appalachia. Areas of Scientific study and concern include, but are not limited to: Astronomy, Exobiology, Cosmology, Climatology, Cryptozoology, Ecology, Radiology, Metallurgy, Psychology, and Parapsychology - just to name a few...

      Monthly meetings begin at 6 PM and are held locally in the East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia, and Western North Carolina areas. The ARC Staff and Supporting Members, certified as paranormal investigators by virtue of the organization's field training program, help to organize the study, research, and investigation of unexplained phenomena. If you live in the local area, join us each month to gain support for personal extraordinary experiences, as well as hear and learn of startling encounters...

      Confirmed Speakers

      On board "The ARC 2004" our confirmed speakers include:

      Our Key Note speaker - Kriss Stephens from Mtv's television series "FEAR" and speaking on her intriguing investigations as well as her new book to be released in July 2004 on 'Ghost Photography'... Leah Haley, speaking on her new book "Unlocking Alien Closets" and returning to us from our 1994 public awareness conference... Jim Hickman, will speak about "A Blood-Soaked Paper Trail: Medical Evidence of Abductions & Human Mutilations" and "Media vs. the Flying Saucers" which is a history of UFO's in the Media... Donald M. Ware, LTC (USAF Retired), will enlighten us with his talks on "UFOs and the Spiritual Hierarchy" and "Planet X: A Philosophical Perspective"... and also Jason Martell, who comes to us all the way from sunny California, will be Speaking About "Ancient Astronauts and the Sumerian Culture"... This year's line-up will include a special presentation by The ARC Founder and Director, Stacey Allen McGee, author of the new "Pyramid Mysteries" Website at www.PyramidMysteries.com with the title of his lecture to be announced...

      The most up-to-date information and registration information can now be found on our website, which we have been working to re-construct with a slightly different style... Please take a moment to look around our new site and don't forget to hit the "refresh/reload" button on your browser to make sure you are always getting the latest version of stored pages...

      Look for more information concerning this year's event, as well as photos and stories of local investigations soon to be forthcoming... Meanwhile, please feel free to share the information herein with a few thousand of your closest friends...

      Until then, may God's divine blessings rest with each and every one of you...

      Stacey Allen McGee
      Founder and Director
      The ARC ~ Alternate Realities Center
      Www.AlternateRealities.orG

      Email: Director@...
      Mailing Address: PO Box 153, Unicoi, TN 37692 USA
      Extraordinary Experiences & Sightings Hotline: 423-735-0848
      Office Telephone and Meeting Information: 423-943-6477