.Are Reptilian Aliens Our Friends?

  • antigray
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hi Group,
      ...Are Reptilian Aliens Our Friends?

      Check out >>> WARNING

      http://antigray.tripod.com/

      Website to find out the truth about the Reptoid alien agenda.
      Art
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
        Not all reptilian type aliens are 'grays' .

        There are several types of races of the reptilian species, just as
        humans of Earth are many. Of Earth, we have the general skin types of
        red, yellow, tan ,brown we call black & pale or even pink we call
        white.
        Of all the races in the human species, we know it would be ignorant
        to prejudice any color to an action, attitude, intelect, social or
        political behavior.
        We would not like any alien race catagorically profiling humanoids as
        violent even though there is a historical record of evidence.
        If that be not the case against humans, then we should certainly
        never fall into the mindset of judgement against any race or species
        of any aliens.

        An age old religious debate had been over , do animals, even our
        pets have a soul? There is even an ancient text that asks that
        question, and just because it was a question, many have blindly
        assumed it meant ,no .
        When we search the original meanings of the original languages that
        the references came from, we find that the word 'soul' itself, means:
        A living breathing thing, basicly.
        With that thought in mind, I can see reasonably, that just as each
        individual soul on Earth has their own personality and decision
        making process; so then, each individual alien being does also, and
        it would be contrary to think otherwise.

        With all that said; It is wrong to say any alien race or species are
        out to get us.

        From all the years they have visited our planet; and some even blend
        in enough that the average person would not know the difference
        between them and us;
        It is obvious they are not out to get us, or we would not be here.

        Even the species that do not know God as most Earthlings do, are
        known to be more kind towards others than many Earthlings who do.

        There is an old humorous statement that said, ' I'm not paranoid
        even if they are out to get me'. We dont need to follow either aspect
        of that humor.

        --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "antigray"