Re: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] modern Tesla antigravity

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2004
      Hello Mike.

      I'm glad you brought out the information about the magnets.
      One of the fist things I began to see years ago, was about the power
      of magnetics;
      at the moment I just remembered how I was telling my older brother
      way back when I was in grade school, that I envisioned we should be
      able to make a scateboard go with the power of magnets;
      Back to what I first was saying, When I first began learning to seek
      and see and understand the visions coming to me; I found out about
      how the russian scientists had made simulated diamonds, not by trying
      to imitate nature earths time and pressure, but by useing magnetics
      on carbon.

      That was in line with how I had seen a design in my dream of a saucer
      type craft ,having several very large disc plates of magnets inside.

      But that was just the dawning of things for me.Nevertheless, the
      priciples and applied physics were there, drawing me into this world
      venture.

      It's been almost 10 years from that dawning of information with me.

      At age 48, I hope to at least be a part of bringing about major
      change in the energy and transportation system of this planet.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Furness"
      <mikefurness2002@y...> wrote:
      > Hi ufolight,
      depth at the start, but then only scanned, as I found it increasingly
      difficult to 'work it out' in my head, I have the following
      observations to make:-
      > The frequency calculations appear to be incorrect by approx. an
      order of magnitude, 480 poles X 480 coils = 230,400 cycles per
      revolution, X 50/60 converts RPM to cycles per second, which gives
      192Khz, not 19.4Khz. When people posting articles fail on the simple
      calculations, the whole validity begins to collapse for me. I did not
      attempt to calculate the time taken to visit nearby celestial bodies,
      but, many years ago I did calculate that if the power of a modern
      lightweight car could be turned directly into thrust, you may be able
      to accelerate your vehicle (and a weekend's worth of air for you and
      the engine) at maybe 1.1G, it starts slowly, but 40gallons of fuel
      would most certainly get you to the moon & back,with a night ashore,
      in a weekend! Makes a nonsense of the 2600 tons of fuel used by
      Apollo.
      > The main reason for posting this note relates to the magnet
      system. If any of you care to visit tapten@yahoogroups.com ; home
      page, publications, antigravity, 'Verification of the Searl Effect'
      by Roschin & Godin, Russian Academy of Science, Moscow, you will see
      experimental proof that rotating magnets, if configured in a way
      that 'entangles' magnetic lines of force, becomes self powered,
      generates 'free energy' and loses weight! Pitkanen from University of
      Helsinki theoretically modelled this as 'Space Time' representable
      as '4 surfaces in 8 dimensions.'
      > Rotating magnets in such a manner as to entangle the magnetic lines
      of force causes them to eventually break, giving rise to magnetic
      monopoles, time, & adjacent dimensions which provide alternate
      isolated electrical return paths (& spreading gravity). This enables
      Faraday's wish (invented generator) in 1871 that he should have been
      able to achieve power without inputting energy into the rotor.
      > I can see clearly now a 'commonality' in most of the 'nearly
      there' projects, and how profoundly simple it may be for all to
      achieve at a very modest cost. I am currently working in this very
      field (why is it that inovators don't have any funds)? I have seen
      pictures of electric cars, modified in 1970-1990, which allegedly did
      not need their batteries recharging, but never surfaced. In the
      instance I know about, it was the inventors 'cussedness' which
      contributed; my 'money organiser' thinks that all have failed
      through totally inadequate financing, or simply becoming
      a 'bargaining counter' for an 'entrepeneur' who just happens to own
      51% of the project......?
      > If you want me to keep you posted as to my progress, then let me
      know; it all depends on finance. It was a pity I could not perform
      before 17th dec. (wright Bros. Centenery) but maybe within 101 years?
      It all depends on funds.
      > Finally, when next asked by 'officialdom' what my profession
      is, I will substitute 'Electronics Designer' with 'Electrogravitics!'
      > Mike.

      is
      > the
      >
      > newsletter of the UFO Study Group of Greater St. Louis,
      Inc.
      > This
      >
      > article could be placed under more than one catagory.
      > Comments
      >
      > anyone???
      >
      > KEN
      HANKE

      ----
      > -
      >

      > NIKOLA TESLA
      >
      > MAN AHEAD OF HIS TIME
      >
      > (or How To Build a UFO)
      >

      > By Bill Jones
      >

      > Nikola Tesla, inventor of alternating current motors,
      did
      > the
      >
      > basic research for constructing electromagnetic field lift-and-
      > drive
      >
      > aircraft/space craft. From 1891 to 1893, he gave a set of
      > lectures
      >
      > and demonstrations to groups of electrical engineers. As
      part
      > of
      >
      > each show, Tesla stood in the middle of the stage, using his
      6'
      > 6"
      >
      > height, with an assistant on either side, each 7 feet away.
      All
      > 3
      >
      > men wore thick cork or rubber shoe soles to avoid being
      > electrically
      >
      > grounded. Each assistant held a wire, part of a high
      voltage,
      > low
      >
      > current circuit. When Tesla raised his arms to each side,
      > violet
      >
      > colored electricity jumped harmlessly across the gaps
      between
      > the
      >
      > men. At high voltage and frequency in this arrangement,
      > electricity
      >
      > flows over a surface, even the skin, rather than into it.
      This is

      > basic circuit which could be used by aircraft / spacecraft.
      >

      > The hull is best made double, of thin, machinable,
      > slightly
      >
      > flexible ceramic. This becomes a good electrical insulator,
      has
      > no
      >
      > fire danger, resists any damaging effects of severe heat and
      > cold,
      >
      > and has the hardness of armor, besides being easy for
      > magnetic
      >
      > fields to pass through.
      >

      > The inner hull is covered on it's outside by wedge
      shaped
      > thin
      >
      > metal sheets of copper or aluminum, bonded to the
      ceramic.
      > Each
      >
      > sheet is 3 to 4 feet wide at the horizontal rim of the
      hull
      > and
      >
      > tapers to a few inches wide at the top of the hull for the
      top
      > set
      >
      > of metal sheets, or at the bottom for the bottom set of
      > sheets.
      >
      > Each sheet is separated on either side from the next sheet by
      1 or
      > 2
      >
      > inches of uncovered ceramic hull. The top set of sheets and
      > bottom
      >
      > set of sheets are separated by about 6 inches of uncovered
      > ceramic
      >
      > hull around the horizontal rim of the hull.
      >

      > The outer hull protects these sheets from being short-
      > circuited
      >
      > by wind blown metal foil (Air Force radar confusing chaff),
      > heavy
      >
      > rain or concentrations of gasoline or kerosene
      fumes.
      > If
      >
      > unshielded, fuel fumes could be electrostatically attracted
      > the
      >
      > hull sheets, burn and form carbon deposits across the
      > insulating
      >
      > gaps between the sheets, causing a short-circuit. The
      space,
      > the
      >
      > outer hull with a slight negative charge, would absorb
      hits
      > from
      >
      > micro-meteorites and cosmic rays (protons moving at near the
      > speed
      >
      > of light). Any danger of this type that doesn't already
      have

      > negative electric charge would get a negative charge in
      hitting
      > the
      >
      > outer hull, and be repelled by the metal sheets before it
      could
      > hit
      >
      > the inner hull. This wouldn't work well on a very big
      meteor,

      > might add.
      >

      > The hull can be made in a variety of shapes; sphere,
      > football,
      >
      > disc, or streamlined rectangle or triangle, as long as these
      > metal
      >
      > sheets, "are of considerable area and arranged along
      > ideal
      >
      > enveloping surfaces of very large radii of curvature," p.
      > 85. "My
      >
      > Inventions" , by Nikola Tesla.
      >

      > The power plant for this machine can be a nuclear
      fission
      > or
      >
      > fusion reactor for long range and long-term use to run a
      > steam
      >
      > engine which turns the generators. A short range machine can
      use

      > hydrogenoxygen fuel cell to run a low-voltage motor to
      turn
      > the
      >
      > generators, occasionally recharging by hovering next to high
      > voltage
      >
      > power lines and using antennas mounted on the outer hull to
      take
      > in
      >
      > the electricity. The short-range machine can also have
      > electricity
      >
      > beamed to it from a generating plan on a long-range
      > aircraft /
      >
      > spacecraft or on the ground.
      >

      > (St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Nov. 24, 1987, Vol 109, No. 328,
      >
      > "The Forever Plane" by Geoffrey Rowan, p.D1, D7.)
      >

      > ("Popular Science", Vol 232, No. 1, Jan. 1988, "Secret of
      > Perpetual
      >
      > Flight? Beam Power Plane," by Arthur Fisher, p. 62-65, 106)
      >

      > One standard for the generators is to have the same
      number
      > of
      >
      > magnets as field coils. Tesla's preferred design was a
      thin
      > disc
      >
      > holding 480 magnets with 480 field coils wired in series
      > surrounding
      >
      > it in close tolerance. At 50 revolutions per minute, it
      > produces
      >
      > 19,400 cycles per second.
      >

      > The electricity is fed into a number of large
      capacitors,
      > one
      >
      > for each metal sheet. An automatic switch, adjustable in
      timing
      > by
      >
      > the pilot, closes, and as the electricity jumps across the
      > switch,
      >
      > back and forth, it raises it's own frequency; a switch
      being
      > used
      >
      > for each capacitor.
      >

      > The electricity goes into a Tesla transformer;
      again,
      > one
      >
      > transformer for each capacitor. In an oil tank to
      insulate
      > the
      >
      > windings and for cooling, and supported internally by
      wood,
      > or
      >
      > plastic, pipe and fittings, each Tesla transformer looks
      like

      > short wider pipe that is moved along a longer, narrower pipe
      by
      > an
      >
      > insulated non-electric cable handle. The short pipe, the
      > primary,
      >
      > is 6 to 10 windings (loops) of wire co nected in series to
      the
      > long
      >
      > pipe. The secondary is 460 to 600 windings, at the low
      voltage
      > and
      >
      > frequency end.
      >

      > The insulated non-electric cable handle is used through a
      set

      > of automatic controls to move the primary coil to various
      places
      > on
      >
      > the secondary coil. This is the frequency control. The
      > secondary
      >
      > coil has a low frequency and voltage end and a maximum
      voltage
      > and
      >
      > frequency end. The greater the frequency the electricity,
      the
      > more
      >
      > it pushes against the earth's electrostatic and
      > electromagnetic
      >
      > fields.
      >

      > The electricity comes out of the transformer at
      the
      > high
      >
      > voltage end and goes by wire through the ceramic hull to
      the
      > wide
      >
      > end of the metal sheet. The electricity jumps out on and
      flows
      > over
      >
      > the metal sheet, giving off a very strong electromagnetic
      > field,
      >
      > controlled by the transformer. At the narrow end of the
      > metal
      >
      > sheet, most of the high-voltage push having been given
      off,
      > the
      >
      > electricity goes back by wire through the hull to a circuit
      > breaker
      >
      > box (emergency shut off), then to the other side of the
      generators.

      > In bright sunlight, the aircraft / spacecraft
      may
      > seem
      >
      > surrounded by hot air, a slight magnetic distortion of the
      > light.
      >
      > In semi-darkness and night, the metal sheets glow, even
      through
      > the
      >
      > thin ceramic outer hull, with different colors. The visible
      > light
      >
      > is a by-product of the electricity flowing over the metal
      > sheets,
      >
      > according to the frequencies used.
      >

      > Descending, landing or just starting to lift from the
      > ground,
      >
      > the transformer primaries are near the secondary weak
      ends
      > and
      >
      > therefore, the bottom set of sheets glow a misty red. Red
      may
      > also
      >
      > appear at the front of the machine when it is moving forward
      > fast,
      >
      > lessening resistance up front. Orange appears for slow
      > speed.
      >
      > Orange-yellow are for airplane-type speeds. Green and blue
      are
      > for
      >
      > higher speeds. With a capacitor addition, making it
      oversized
      > for
      >
      > the circuit, the blue becomes bright white, like a
      searchlight,
      > with
      >
      > possible risk of damaging the metal sheets involved. The
      > highest
      >
      > visible frequency is violet, like Tesla's stage
      demonstrations,
      > used
      >
      > for the highest speed along with the bright white. The
      colors
      > are
      >
      > nearly coherent, of a single frequency, like a laser.
      >

      > A machine built with a set of super conducting magnets
      > would
      >
      > simplify and reduce electricity needs from a vehicle's
      > transformer
      >
      > circuits to the point of flying along efficiently and
      hovering
      > with
      >
      > little electricity.
      >

      > When Tesla was developing arc lights to run on
      > alternating
      >
      > current, there was a bothersome high-pitched whine,
      whistle,
      > or
      >
      > buzz, due to the electrodes rapidly heating and cooling.
      Tesla
      > put
      >
      > this noise in the ultrasonic range with the special
      > transformer
      >
      > already mentioned. The aircraft / spacecraft gives off such
      > noises
      >
      > when working at low frequencies.
      >

      > Timing is important in the operation of this
      machine.
      > For
      >
      > every 3 metal sheets, when the middle one is briefly turned
      off,
      > the
      >
      > sheet on either side is energized, giving off the magnetic
      > field.
      >
      > The next instant, the middle sheet is energized, while the
      sheet
      > on
      >
      > either side is briefly turned off. There is a time delay
      in
      > the
      >
      > capacitors recharging themselves, so at any time, half of
      all
      > the
      >
      > metal sheets are energized and the other half are
      > recharging,
      >
      > alternating all around the inner hull. This balances the
      > machine,
      >
      > giving it very good stability. This balance is less when
      fewer of

      > the circuits are in use.
      >

      > Fairly close, the aircraft / spacecraft produces
      heating
      > of
      >
      > persons and objects on the ground; but by hovering over an
      area
      > at
      >
      > low altitude for maybe 5 or 10 minutes, the machine also
      produces

      > column of very cold air down to the ground. As air
      molecules
      > get
      >
      > into the strong magnetic fields that the machine is
      > transmitting
      >
      > out, the air molecules become polarized and from lines, or
      > strings,
      >
      > of air molecules. The normal movement of the air is
      stopped,
      > and
      >
      > there is suddenly a lot more room for air molecules in this
      area,
      > so
      >
      > more air pours in. This expansion and the lack of normal air
      > motion
      >
      > make the area intensely cold.
      >

      > This is also the reason that the aircraft / spacecraft
      can
      > fly
      >
      > at supersonic speeds without making sonic booms. As air
      flows
      > over
      >
      > the hull, top and bottom, the air molecules form lines as
      they
      > go
      >
      > through the magnetic fields of the metal sheet circuits. As
      the
      > air
      >
      > molecules are left behind, they keep their line arrangements
      for

      > short time,long enough to cancel out the sonic boom shock
      waves.

      > Outside the earth's magnetic field, another propulsion
      > system
      >
      > must be used, which relies on the first. You may have
      read
      > of
      >
      > particle accelerators, or cyclotrons, or atom smashers. A
      > particle
      >
      > accelerator is a circular loop of pipe that, in cross-
      section,
      > is
      >
      > oval. In a physics laboratory, most of the air in it is
      pumped
      > out.
      >
      > The pipe loop is given a static electric charge, a small
      amount
      > of
      >
      > hydrogen or other gas is given the same electric charge
      so
      > the
      >
      > particles won't stick to the pipe. A set of
      electromagnets
      > all
      >
      > around the pipe loop turn on and off, one after the other,
      > pushing
      >
      > with one magnetic pole and pulling with the next, until
      those
      > gas
      >
      > particles are racing around the pipe loop at nearly the
      speed
      > of
      >
      > light. Centrifugal force makes the particles speed closer
      > the
      >
      > outside edge of the pipe loop, still within the pipe. The
      > particles
      >
      > break down into electrons, or light and other wavelengths,
      > protons
      >
      > or cosmic rays, and neutrons if more than hydrogen is put
      in
      > the
      >
      > accelerator.
      >

      > At least 2 particle accelerators are used to balance each
      > other
      >
      > and counter each other's tendency to make the craft
      > spin.
      >
      > Otherwise, the machine would tend to want to start
      > spinning,
      >
      > following the direction of the force being applied to the
      > particles.
      >
      > The accelerators push in opposite directions.
      >

      > As the pilot and crew travel in space, outside the
      > magnetic
      >
      > field of a world, water from a tank is electrically
      separated
      > into
      >
      > oxygen and hydrogen. Waste carbon dioxide that isn't used
      for
      > the
      >
      > onboard garden, and hydrogen (helium if the machine is
      using

      > fusion reactor) is slowly, constantly fed into the inside
      curves
      > of
      >
      > both accelerators.
      >

      > The high speed particles go out through straight
      lengths
      > of
      >
      > pipe, charged like the loops and in speeding out into
      space,
      > push
      >
      > the machine along. Doors control which pips the particles
      > leave
      >
      > from. This allows very long range acceleration and
      > later
      >
      > deceleration at normal (earth) gravity. This avoids the
      > severe
      >
      > problems of weightlessness, including lowered physical
      abilities
      > of
      >
      > the crew.
      >

      > It is possible to use straight-line particle
      accelerators,
      > even
      >
      > as few as one per machine, but these don't seem as able to
      get
      > the
      >
      > best machine speed for the least amount of particles pushed
      out.

      > Using a constant acceleration of 32.2 feet per
      second
> [...]
      > (about)
      >
      > to reach the speed of light - 672,487,072.7 miles per
      hour.
      > It
      >
      > takes the same distance to decelerate as it does to speed
      up,
      > but
      >
      > this cuts down the time delay that one would have in
      > conventional
      >
      > chemical rocketry enormously, for a long journey.
      >

      > A set of superconducting magnets can be charged by metal
      sheet

      > circuits, within limits, to whatever frequency is needed
      and
      > will
      >
      > continue to transmit that magnetic field frequency
      > almost
      >
      > indefinitely.
      >

      > A shortwave radio can be used to find the exact
      > frequencies
      >
      > that an aircraft / spacecraft is using, for each of the
      colors
      > it
      >
      > may show whole a color television can show the same overall
      > color
      >
      > frequency that the nearby, but not extremely close, craft is
      > using
      >
      > This is limited, as a machine traveling at the speed of
      > jet
      >
      > airliner may broadcast in a frequency range usually used for
      > radar
      >
      > sets.
      >

      > The craft circuits override lower frequency, lower
      > voltage
      >
      > electric circuits within and near their electromagnetic
      fields.
      > One
      >
      > source briefly mentioned a 1941 incident, where a shortwave
      > radio
      >
      > was used to override automobile ignition systems, up to 3
      > miles
      >
      > away. When the shortwave radio was turned off, the cars
      could
      > work
      >
      > again. How many UFO encounters have been reported in
      > which
      >
      > automobile ignition systems have suddenly stopped?
      >

      > I figure that things would not be at all pleasant for
      > drivers
      >
      > of modern cars with computer controlled engine and ignition
      > systems.
      >
      > Computer circuitry is sensitive to small changes in voltage
      and

      > temporary wrong-way voltage surge may wipe the computer
      memory
      > out.
      >
      > It could mean that a number of drivers would suddenly be
      > stranded
      >
      > with their cars not working should such a craft fly low over
      > busy
      >
      > highway. Only diesel engines, already warmed up, and
      > Stanley
      >
      > Steamer type steam engine cares are able to continue
      working in

      > strong electromagnetic field. In May, 1988, it was
      reported
      > that
      >
      > the U.S. Army had lost 5 Blackhawk helicopters and 22 crewmen
      in

      > crashes caused by ordinary commercial radio broadcasting
      > overriding
      >
      > the computer control circuits of those helicopters.
      > Certainly,
      >
      > computer circuits for for this aircraft / spacecraft can and
      must
      > be
      >
      > designed to overcome this weakness.
      >

      > One construction arrangement for this craft to
      avoid
      > such
      >
      > interference is for the metal sheet circuits to be more
      > sharply
      >
      > tuned. Quartz or other crystals can be used in
      capacitors; in

      > very large number of low-powered, single frequency circuits,
      or
      > as
      >
      > part of a frequency control for the metal sheet circuits.
      >

      > The aircraft / spacecraft easily overrides lower
      frequency
      > and
      >
      > lower voltage electric circuits up to a 6 mile wide circle
      > around
      >
      > it, but the effect is usually not tuned for such a drastic
      show.
      > It
      >
      > can be used for fire fighting: by hovering at a medium-low
      height
      > at
      >
      > low frequency, it forms a double negative pole magnet of
      itself
      > and
      >
      > the ground, the sides being a rotation of positive magnetic
      pole.

      > It polarizes the column of air in this field. The air
      > becomes
      >
      > icy cold. If it wouldn't put the fire out, it would slow it
      down.

      > Tesla went broke in the early 1900's building a
      > combination
      >
      > radio and electric power broadcasting station. The
      theory
      > and
      >
      > experiments were correct but the financiers didn't want
      peace
      > and
      >
      > prosperity for all.
      >

      > The Japanese physicist who developed superconducting
      > material
      >
      > with strong magnetism allows for a simplified construction
      of
      > the
      >
      > aircraft / spacecraft. Blocks of this material can be used in
      > place
      >
      > of the inner hull metal sheets. By putting electricity
      in
      > each
      >
      > block, the pilot can control the strength of the magnetic
      field
      > it
      >
      > gives off and can reduce the field strength by draining some
      of
      > the
      >
      > electric charge. This allows the same amount of work to
      be
      > done
      >
      > with vastly less electricity used to do it.
      >

      > It is surprising that Jonathan Swift, in
      > his "Gulliver's
      >
      > Travels", 1726, third book, "A Voyage to Laputa",
      described
      > an
      >
      > imagined magnetic flying island that comes close to being
      what

      > large superconducting aircraft / spacecraft can be build as,
      > using
      >
      > little or no electric power to hover and mover around.

      ----
      > -
      >
      > This file courtesy of the Darkside at 314-644-6705
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.