Re: lazar

    Message 1 of 1288 , Jun 30, 2000
      As far as death certificates go; if there are no
      evidences of them; it wouldn't be a surprise from our
      government or military to change stories, hide evidence, or
      make people legally disapear. So from the viewpoint of
      what I've seen done even just with Nam Vets, In my
      mind , that brings no discredit to Lazar's story.<br>
      The way I see it, either he is a misinformation or
      slow leak sponsored by our government, or, it's just
      as he said. As far as what I see, from where his
      carrer has gone & the efforts to slander him ,I think
      the latter to be most likely.<br> What I'd like to
      know, is, what is going on on that tiny TV screen
      behind Bob in his office on the tape? Is it a purposeful
      message we should find out about?
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002