Re: 2004 and Religions

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      There are a lot of christian leaders who share un-inspired
      condemnations.

      It is written that to whom much is given, much is required.
      If a person truely does not have a conviction that the gospel is
      real, it would be unjust for God to condemn them. But they will not
      receive everything that a devout servant does. We clearly see that we
      lay up treasures in heaven.
      Many religious people think that when it says that every man has been
      given the measure of faith, they think that means in the whole world.
      But it also says not every man has faith.
      Faith comes by hearing, so the ones who have been given a measure of
      faith are the group of people who have heard.
      It says God has mercy on the ignorant. If someone genuinely has not
      received a personal revelation of Jesus, God would judge them with
      mercy.
      Many people grow up hearing and still have no personal witness within.
      Many are driven away from the household of God by strict mean
      spirited religious people, some refuse to follow because they do not
      understand the free gift, and do not want to walk the tight rope
      image the have of salvation.

      When the gospel is presented well, it is understood that the one who
      begins the work in us, empowers it to continue to the very end; not
      us.
      Actually, the truth is so easy and simple it is hard to believe, it
      takes the presence of the Spirit to make it real.

      The word KISS can be used to remind us; Keep It Simple Stupid.
      no that is not intended to be dirrected to anyone here, it is a way
      we can remind our own self not to depart from the simplicity in
      Christ.

      I want to try to move off this topic, as it is not the forum of this
      group.

      I have a group called Real Christians Real Ufo's at

      We should take this conversation of there. Even though I am the
      moderator of this group, I realize people didn't join this group to
      read religious discussions. As much as I enjoy them, I need to
      concider the group members as a whole.

      --- In antigravityufotypepropulsion@yahoogroups.com,
      CreationPhysics@a... wrote:
      > Very Good points you have made. Yes it does make a person wonder
      what is to
      > be expected of people (by God) who have simply not heard the story
      of Jesus at
      > all, or the Gospel, or even heard of (or seen) the Christian Bible,
      for that
      > matter. Surely they could not be held accountable for not
      including Jesus in
      > their prayers. Surely they would be saved, regardless.
      >
      > I personally believe that MOST (say 97%) of the people in the
      entire world
      > will, at some point, learn about the Christian Bible and about the
      story of
      > Jesus, someway, somehow. It is stated in prophecy and also in the
      Bible (from
      > what I have understood from various theologians--I'm sure it's in
      there, I just
      > don't happen to know exactly where!) that BEFORE the really MAJOR
      DESTRUCTIONS
      > and KILLINGS in the End-Times comes, the "Gospel" of Jesus will
      have been
      > preached, finally, to the entire world. This is no doubt possible
      because of the
      > Internet, and it's various language translators, and so on. It
      does say in
      > scripture that there will be "seven-fold" learning in the end-of-
      days, and that
      > there will be elect people to help make sure the message of Jesus
      is spread
      > totally as far as it can possibly go.
      >
      > So, if there is still a small percent of folks on totally remote
      parts of the
      > world, I do believe that they will be saved, even if they don't
      know about
      > Jesus, and they will be getting all the benefits just like the most
      devout and
      > pious Christian that there is!
      >
      > Maurice; If I'm wrong on this, let us know. But I believe I got
      it all
      > correct.
      >
      > Hope this helps,
      > Rick Crandall
      >

      > In a message dated 11/30/03 7:37:28 AM Central Standard Time,
      > ek.adams@v... writes:
      >
      > > > It looks to me that God will not save anyone that doesn't at
      least
      > > INCLUDE
      > > > the name of Jesus in their prayers.
      > >
      > > What about people that don't even know anything about that
      individual? Or
      > > that simply think he was was just another person like any other
      is? And who
      > > requires 'saving'?
      > >
      > > > I DO BELIEVE THAT ONE RELIGION MUST NOT CRITICIZE OR DISLIKE
      ANY PEOPLE
      > > WHO
      > > > ARE OF ANOTHER RELIGION.
      > >
      > > What if you are spiritual and not religious in any way?
      > >
      > > > If you were God, wouldn't you be mad at humans who DID NOT
      NOTICE that
      > > Jesus
      > > > was a Messiah, and he DIED for OUR BENEFIT.
      > >

      > > Not if you're compassionate and understanding of people that
      simply lead
      > > good lives.
      > >
      > > > It may well have actually been
      > > > GOD HIMSELF who died for us.
      > >
      > > That would kind of go against common sense. <g> Well unless you
      mean in teh
      > > context that every person has a soul and that each soul is
      composed of that
      > > source, in which case a Jewish political rebel thousands of years
      ago would
      > > be as much a part of God as any other woudl be.
      > >
      > > > Any people who didn't seem to notice the
      > > > importance of what Jesus did would probably not be liked too
      well by God,
      > > don't you
      > > > think?
      > >
      > > Or perhaps all that matters is that you treat others as you would
      have
      > > yourself treated in that situation.
      > >
      > > www.survivalafterdeath.org
      > > www.cfpf.org.uk
      > >
      > > - Eric

    • Ginny
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
        very good, we could even copy and paste this over there to continue it, I am probably about done anyway though, since I have my hands full with posting on my other sites. I do not mind answering private e-mails on the subject of faith, providing they are short messages and not mean spirited. I mention they should be short, as I have an attention problem, and only read short bits at a time.
        :-)
        I will do my best to answer any questions, or find someone wh knows the answers I may lack.
        peace,
        Ginny